Umar v. Tariq v. Boyce

Clearly, the bromance is over
Here's the truth.  TrueBlackAnonymous is tired.

I'm tired of Umar Johnson's deflections.  I don't understand why he thinks it will help him to pick fights with Tariq Nasheed and Boyce Watkins.

I'm not necessarily tired of Tariq Nasheed because I don't listen to him much and I don't follow him.  I have watched Hidden Colors, but outside of that, I don't pay Tariq Nasheed much attention at all.

However, I will say this.  I have never heard Tariq Nasheed claim to have degrees, certifications, licenses, etc.   So, for that reason, I don't really give a damn about Tariq Nasheed.  If people want to buy Tariq Nasheed's videos and listen to him talk, so be it.

Now, I do confess that Boyce Watkins makes me a little tired.  If TrueBlackAnonymous could speak with Dr. Boyce, I would say:

Man, you have the real credentials.  TrueBlackAnonymous is sure that it's not easy to earn a doctorate in finance.  And this is why I'm tired of you even dealing with the likes of Umar Johnson.  I know, Dr. Boyce, you are too nice to say it, so I'll be the bitchass and say it for you.  Your field is finance.  Stick with that.  Umar Johnson is beneath you.

So, TrueBlackAnonymous is tired of Boyce Watkins acting like Umar Johnson is a girlfriend with whom he had a bad breakup, but still get with on occasion for drive-by booty calls.

Most of all, TrueBlackAnonymous is tired of so-called leaders who are acting like middle school playground instigators and bullies.  Your current behavior is a disservice to us.  Your current behavior is a matter of disrespect to the memories and works of Dr. Ben, Dr. Clarke, Dr. Cress Welsing, Dr. Barashango, and so many others who must be turning over at the very spectacle you all are making of yourselves.

Umar Johnson, Tariq Nasheed and Boyce Watkins, just please stop it.

Thank you.




Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order