Insurance...

Umar Johnson will make a normally lady-like, educated sister get the potty mouth.  So, I figure I might as well own it.  So here I am, a normally lady-like, educated woman, getting ready to cuss like a drunken sailor on Saturday night.

Umar Johnson is a goddamn idiot.

That damned fool, Umar Johnson, tells on himself.  He doesn't even know that he tells on himself.  That's how I know that he has no idea of how the profession of psychology works.  Clearly, he doesn't understand that calling yourself a psychologist or a therapist, by default, says that you have a license.  It's illegal to practice without a license, just like it's illegal for a medical doctor to practice without a license.

Dumbass.

Here's my caveat.  I didn't know much about the profession of psychology.  I do think I have basic common sense, and I have intuition, which some would call a third eye.  I have sense enough to know when shit don't add up.  And we all know that there is a LOT about Umar Johnson that doesn't add up.

However, I'm learning, through my research and by asking questions of people I personally know who are in the field.  Unlike Umar Johnson, I don't think I know it all.  And when I don't know, I'll be big enough, mature enough and, yes, I'll say it, classy enough, to admit when I don't know something.  I'll ask questions to learn and get an understanding because my ego is minimal.  So, you see, although I have a formal education, I don't think I know everything.

One of my trusted sources pointed out something that I didn't even think about.  But when she mentioned it, it was like a light bulb went off over my head.  Hence, I'm here to tell you all about it.

See, there's this thing called professional liability insurance.  Medical professionals, including mental health professionals, are often required by law to carry this insurance.  Professional liability insurance can also be called malpractice insurance.  So it would seem to make sense to me that other professionals would be required to have this insurance, such as lawyers, accountants, dentists AND psychologists.

It is also a requirement that health professionals, including mental health professionals get a license or certification in order to obtain professional liability insurance.

From:  https://www2.americanprofessional.com/cgibin/pscnaw01


So, if we think about Umar Johnson and those Tuesday "Underground Railroad" telephone calls, in which he's claiming to offer services as a psychologist, and if we think about the Chicago father who called in and expressed concern about the advice Umar gave the mother of his child, and if we can even foresee a scenario in which the advice Umar Johnson gave to a parent during one of these calls that caused more problems, how does that parent and child get the situation rectified, if that's even possible?  It doesn't matter if he didn't charge folks for this "professional services."

He was acting as a psychologist and as a therapist on those telephone calls, without a license and without meeting the conditions of the school psychology certification, therefore doesn't qualify for professional liability or malpractice insurance.  Remember, Umar doesn't take medical history or use ICD billing and coding practices.  He uses Paypal.

Let's break it down so that even jackasses like Umar Johnson can understand it, and ask one very basic, one very simple question:

Who carries your professional liability insurance?








Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order