It's Me...Trueblackanonymous

How you doing, Good African people!  It's me...trueblackanonymous...

Just doing a check in with my readers and report on my stats, because it just occurred to me that it doesn't appear that I don't have a LOT of readers.  I do...and I thank you all for your support.  Feel free to comment on any post you read here, even if it is to correct my spelling, etc.

Because, after all, I'm not perfect.  I'm not even close to perfect. 

I am just a sister out here doing the best I can, like most of us.

So here I am to report to you, my readers, what is happening with the blog.  Please see below.

Here are the total pageviews


Here are the post views...see what is popular?


Lastly...

Here are the page views by country...


Thank you, Family, for your support.




Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order