Message From A Brother...

Below is a message from a true brother, from an educated brother, from a brother who has really done the Pan-Africanist work, and from a brother who loves and wants to protect his people from charlatans, frauds and con men.


Writing is an art form. I appreciate when people admire my art, my writing. I especially appreciate when people appreciate my critical essays on Black “leadership.” Our people are too often enamored by quacks, frauds, and con-artists with fake credentials who espouse vitriolic rhetoric, non-productive hatred, and demagogic ideological stupidity. So yeah, I’ve done critical essays on many of these frauds over the years. I appreciate this good sister in Canada, doing great things for the Pan-Afrikan community, who has done a full read of my essay, my article, and a letter from the Frederick Douglass Family on the imposter “leader” Umar Johnson. Also, I want to thank this anonymous blogger named True Black Anonymous (TBA) who also uploaded the same video. I don’t have anything else to say about this charlatan. When I wrote the pieces being read, so few people were taking a critical look at this guy ripping off the community. A lot of our people were being gamed and attacking people who came out to make some sense of this scam artist. Now, people are calling him out as the fraud and conman which he has proven to be all along. Had people been up on his game originally, I would not have put in the work I did. In the long run, hopefully, our people will stop falling for clowns and con-artists.

Here is the Sister’s video and channel:

EVIDENCE and FACTS vs. FRAUD and DECEPTION: Umar Johnson, Suspicion and Unanswered Questions





Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. I totally saw this video about a month or so ago. It is brilliantly written and I love the guy that narrated it. This letter left NO stone unturned and if anybody still believes in the legitimacy of this man after this letter...then that person is so brainwashed and probably can't be saved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mean to say "guy" I meant woman. it's been a long day. I'm ready to leave work and get a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order