Do You See It?

Well, it seems that Umar Johnson is removing videos.  Or, he could be having them uploaded again under different names/channels/accounts.

I am wondering if you see the same picture I do.  Look closely.

I'm sure you see it.

Remember when Umar said that 60,000,000.00 wasn't him?

Where did the original video come from?

Isn't this the channel that Umar claimed that someone was using to pretend to be him?

Do I need to say anything more?  Umar Johnson is caught in yet another lie.  Damn.  To paraphrase VannDigital, another L for Pimpin' J.


Who is Henry Ross?




Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. OMMMMMGGGG THE TEA IS HOT BUT I'M SIPPING IT FAST!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order