A Note From An Educator...

Dear Black Community,

I have nothing new to add to this three ring circus show and it’s main clown, Umar Johnson. Just be clear, I choose not to add anything new to the subject. When I attempted to inform our community about the con-artist Umar, people were silent and often being intimidated by him and his followers. I grew up in Englewood, Southside Chicago, clowns and circus acts don’t intimidate me. I will speak truth as I see it needed. I don’t say anything else about this issue because I will not validate this clown by trying to have a public discussion with him. I have no further responses to whatever Umar says about me because I’ve put it in writing and I’ve said everything I need to say. I honestly don’t even like to use his name. Those articles I wrote are below. Considering his disrespect of his own father and his insults to every segment of the Black community, I don’t expect him to listen to me. I have nothing new to add to this mess. Also, a lot of common sense and intelligent people are constantly informing the public about Umar, among them have been some of the verified family of Frederick Douglass who are good friends of mine.

To his followers, I only have a few short words. You have totally disgraced and embarrassed an honorable movement. You following him have made a complete mockery of Pan-Afrikanism. You have brought shame to the Kemetic Mdw Ntr word for peace - “Hotep”! You have brought racial slurs into more common use on social media, not used by racists against us but used by you all against our own people. You curse at any intelligent and critical dialog toward your cult leader and you are a real embarrassment. Character and integrity means nothing to you. Anyone who is not a blind cult follower of Umar, I encourage you to research the Pan-Afrikan (or Pan-African) Movement. I encourage you to research the Black nationalist and Civil Rights movement. Research the African independence movement. I encourage you to research the movement to recover our culture and education. And if you want a school to donate to, a real school, I encourage you to look up the Council of Independent Black Institutions!

One last, simple point, Umar is in trouble with the PA State Board of Psychology for a few simple reasons. 1. He lied and said he was a doctor of psychology for years before he earned the degree in 2012. 2. He gave out clinical advice as if he were a licensed psychologist, which he has never been. Local certification and state licensure are two different things. You can’t teleconference psychological treatment without proper credentials. 3. The PA State Board of Psychology has codes of ethics and policies around how professionals must conduct themselves. Umar is in violation of any number of these.

So, as the young people say - miss me with that!

These are my public statements on the matter below. I don’t plan to write any other letters or essays on this issue. Anyone who chooses to further follow, support, or validate this conman is simply foolish. I have nothing to say to them!

I’m blocking/deleting all cult followers and their lobotomized comments!

Dr. Mukasa Ma'at



Evidence and Fact vs. Fraud and Deception: Umar Johnson, Suspicion and Unanswered Questions

A Brief Note to the Black Community: Umar Johnson is Neither a Leader Nor a Scholar!

Who Taught Umar Johnson to Pimp Culture: Hidden Color’s Tariq Nasheed and His Greatest Hustle





Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. OMGGGGG WHEN I READ THAT LETTER I SPILLED ALL MY TEA ON THE FLOOR! WHEW! HE WENT IN ON HIM! BEST COLLECTION OF SENTENCES I HAVE EVER READ IN LIFE! SOMEBODY GIVE EVERYBODY THAT PARTICIPATED IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF THAT LETTER A FREAKING MEDAL! WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order