Where's Umar?

I feel so stupid.  I really do.  I feel stupid because I've been reduced to playing a game similar to a game I used to play with my little brother.  That game was called "Where's Waldo?"

Now, I feel like I'm playing "Where's Umar?"

No, I'm not talking about Umar's travels.

I'm talking about where Umar was allegedly employed, as he claimed he was, from 2011 through 2018.




Okay, he says he worked for this school for almost 10 years as of January 12, 2018.  So let's count back nine years from January 12, 2018.  That would put us at January 12, 2009.  Hmm...





Now, it seems that Umar was a principal of a school as of August 27, 2014, while he was also a school psychologist at another school and while he was supposedly raising money for another school.

How can this be?

Now, here's a real humdinger.  How is it that Umar was working at one school as a principal and another as a school psychologist, but...

Voila!

No one can find his name on the teacher directory for Mathematics, Civics, and Science Charter School, even though he's been working there since approximately 2009?

Where's Umar??

Umar, like Waldo, seems to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

How can this be?

Either Umar is a miracle worker, or he's full of shit.

You decide.





Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. This man hijacked somebody's identity.
    No way a grown man with that much education would be depending on YouTube pennies and selling t-shirts. He is a habitual liar and fraud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the real Dr. Umar Johnson is an Arab dude. Now as I say this, keep in mind that Pimpin J the Prince of Pan-Africanism...

      Delete
  2. Good reporting, TBA.
    The lies are public record.
    Within the lies is felonious fraud and theft.

    Umar is headed to the ADX. He will soon be able to rightfully say he has a degree -- or at least confinement within -- from the BOP -- Bureau of Prisons.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order