What Happened in Cleveland?

Hold up, wait a minute!

According to Umar, there was drama in Cleveland.

It might involve him.  It might not.

Who can tell with Umar?

Here's what we know:

  1. There was an event in Cleveland, OH at the Museum of African American History
  2. There were 2 flyers, one from Umar and one from museum
  3. Money seemingly was directed to Umar, to the museum and at the door (where did that money go?)
  4. Umar created a fake video and since deleted it from his Facebook account
Post from Facebook.  Note the date and time of May 17, 2018 at 11:49 AM

Our good sister, Anti Afro Svengalis, captured audio of the video.  Just listen to Umar's part.  It ends in one minute.  Then if you're smart and/or curious, listen to the sister's commentary.



The event was to be a fund raiser, as I understand it.  I found two different flyers for the event.

If I lived in Cleveland and I was interested in this event, I'd be thoroughly confused. So, if I went on EventBee, and searched "Dr. Umar," would I be paying Umar?

Flyer Number One

If I were on EventBee and looked up 9GRANDS.EVENTBEE.COM/BOXOFFICE, would I be paying towards the fundraiser?

Flyer Number Two


Or, if lived in Cleveland and I just woke up on Saturday, decided at the last minute to show up at the event, and paid at door, who would get that money?

So, it looks like who receives money depends on the method by which way I wanted to pay.

Confusing, to say the least.

Now there is a gentleman named Dr. George C. Fraser.  He's a part of the Great Black Speakers Bureau.  He appears to be a very accomplished man and a highly sought after speaker.  I'm not mad at him at all.

He was to give some remarks at the event in Cleveland, OH.

Still not mad.

But check out the picture below.



My goodness!  What in the world did Umar Johnson say, perhaps to Dr. Fraser, or anyone who was involved in planning this event to illicit this kind of response from this distinguished man?

It gets even more interesting.  Umar made a video, which I saw, saying that there was "drama" in Cleveland.  In the video, all within one minute, I heard Umar refer to himself as "the Prince of Pan Africanism," "King Kong Consciousness," and "Realmonger."

Creator, please help us.

Anyway, Umar alluded, in this video, made while he was driving a car, saying that the police were at the Museum of African American History of Cleveland, OH and they were trying to keep him from speaking.

Really?

Firstly, the police can't prevent someone from speaking.  That would be a automatic, slam-dunk lawsuit for infringing on someone's First Amendment rights to free speech.  So that doesn't seem likely.

Secondly, although I wasn't there and I'm not from Cleveland, I haven't seen any evidence of the police being called to the Museum of African American History.  So because I, TrueBlackAnonymous, haven't seen any evidence of the police being called to the Museum of African American History, I'm asking if any readers of this blog, who may be from the Cleveland area, can enlighten me.  Thank you.

Thirdly, I have viewed the video of Umar Johnson in a car, proclaiming "drama" in Cleveland, at the Museum of African American History, and all I saw was Umar in a car...and then the thought came to me:  How do we know Umar was REALLY in Cleveland?

Was Umar REALLY in Cleveland?


  • So could it be that Umar Johnson was booted from the event before the event actually took place?
  • Was the police called to the Museum of African American History of Cleveland?
  • Does anyone know what really happened in Cleveland?
  • Is there an issue of safety at the Museum of African American History of Cleveland?
  • Do the police in Cleveland, OH stop events at which there is free speech?

Inquiring minds would love to know!

So please, if anyone who reads this blog post is from Cleveland and can point me to accurate information, please share!

I thank you!

UPDATE

One of the members of the TrueBlackAnonymous braintrust contacted the public relations office of the Cleveland Police Department. This office is also the office of the Chief of Police in Cleveland. The Detective in charge (a brother) looked on his log and saw no immediate information regarding the Museum of African American History or Umar Johnson. He took the network member's information and called him/her back about 1.5 hours later. He explained that YES, the police were at the building. They knew all the participants to be there. However, he stated the police were there for illegal parking deterrent. There have been some issues in/around that location with parking that have caused issue. He, however, assured our brain trust member that they were NOT there to stop Umar from speaking or impede the event in anyway.

So it looks like that video, that Umar placed on Facebook and took down was staged.

Realmonger?  Nigga, please!


Oh, and P.S.

Umar might be concerned about the police showing up, perhaps, if he's driving without a license because of his back child support problems.  Just saying...





Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. Wow! I don't know why I am still shocked when I see the depths of how low this man will go to make a dollar. I can't wait until all the details come out. This man is SCUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like this dude is a Thirst THOT. Overreaching, attention seeking, and just over all disturbing dude. Had to be extra. Smh. Maybe Bruh was pissy knowing he couldn't attend this (FD honorary degree ceremony):

    http://www.newyorkupstate.com/schools/2018/05/upstate_ny_college_giving_honorary_degree_to_frederick_douglass.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order