Umar Is Putting It In Your Face...

You know, Umar works really hard for the people, ya feel me?

So while he's in Japan, he's GOT to show y'all how the Prince of Pan Africanism gets his Bruce Leroy on, ya feel me?

He's showing how the Prince of Pan Africanism does it, ya feel me?

It's very beautiful there in the Japanese spa, ya feel me?

But he's not just showing how he does it for himself, ya feel me?

He's showing you how he does his relaxation, Japanese style, for those of you who can't relax how the Prince of Pan Africanism does it, ya feel me?

He's showing you the nice Japanese spa for all you sisters and brothers who are struggling and can't do it Prince of Pan Africanism style because, of course, it is about everyone, not just him, ya feel me?

Of course, he shouted out the "family" from North Philly, Brooklyn, Harlem, Bronx, Queens, Long Island, Staten Island, Money Earn' Mount Vernon, who will see him on June 2nd, ya feel me?

The Detroit "family" will be in attendance for the National Independent Black Parent Association training conference, ya feel me?


Seriously, Dude, from a damned bath?


Of course, he's got to mention the For Sisters Only Relationship and Dating book, to get it poppin' for the Queens, ya feel me, while seemingly butt naked in a bath.

I don't think Tyrese, Rev. Run or Steve Harvey would do this, ya feel me?

And I'm certain that a real, professional psychologist or therapist wouldn't do that.  Ya feel me?  And where do you suppose Umar is getting the money from to enjoy this wonderful Japanese bathing, for all of us, of course?

Then Umar ends this with:

Race first.  Unify or die.  Pan Africanism or perish.  Spreading the good gospel of Garveyism to the four corners of the earth like no other scholar of the 21st century has done.  FACTSSSS!

Now, I don't know...I don't recall ever seeing Marcus Garvey looking like he was butt naked in a bathtub preaching his philosophy.

Ya feel me?  FACTSSSSSS!
Please!  Don't blame this mess on me!





Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order