Blurred Lines...

Good people...I'm just going to ask a question.  I'm not going to spend a lot of time analyzing and waxing on about this.

Here are my questions:

Is it appropriate for a real professional doctor of psychology, a male doctor of psychology, who is in charge of an organization (which would make it a doctor/client relationship) such as National Independent Black Parent Association, to be out to lunch or dinner with the members (all of who are female) of his organization, and ask about the maximum ages of the men the female members would allow their daughters to date, and the maximum ages the women themselves would consider dating, let alone add his opinions about who he would date and who he is attracted to, and talk to his Facebook live viewers about which woman the viewer is attracted to?

Would it be appropriate to record the above scenario on Facebook Live and post it on his page?





Even Robin Thicke, T.I. and Pharrell might agree that these are BLURRED LINES...




Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. This fool is sick. His motives cannot be trusted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of a so called professional of psychology go out to lunch or dinner with members of a so called organization do this. The way i see it I believe none of these sisters are not being activists at all. I'm not saying that they're not working on the improvement of their children I say they're in it as a clique. They're attracted to his popularity. Plus he's joking with them as if they're all friends. He's looking for another woman to sleep with. I call these women his groupies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order