More Umar Lies

Do you all remember the interview that Umar Johnson did on VladTV around October of 2016?

Do you all remember when Vlad asked him about his degrees?  Do you remember how he responded to Vlad?

Well, if you don't, here is a direct quote when Vlad asked him if he has his doctorate.

"Yes, Sir!  I have my doctorate from the Philadelphia School of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM), July of 2012.  An American Psychological Association-approved program.  I would add a disclaimer to that.  As you've probably seen in the world of social media, some of the brother and sisters in my community have created a falsified claims (not a typo) that I did not have a doctorate.  Part of that stems from the fact that I don't advertise the schools that I graduated from.  Obviously, when I speak at universities, they have to vet my background.  So I have to provide that information to them.  The reason that I never advertise the universities is that I know that many if them would take issue with what I stand for, what I'm working towards, and my opinions toward things.  So, if I ran around saying I went to PCOM, if I ran around saying I attended Millersville University, if I ran around saying that I have a Masters of Educational Leadership from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, some people might draw the erroneous conclusion that they support my work.  And, so out of respect for those institutions, I don't go around with a banner with their names on it because I feel that who I am, my reputation, and background is sufficient to support the premises that I stand on."
Oh, really, now Umar?

Let's fast-forward to May of 2017, shall we?

Look where Umar's supposed members of the National Independent Black Parent Association were in attendance.  They were at the 45th Special Education Law Conference at Lehigh University.

Lehigh University-- Exhibit One
Who is that white man in the upper right?


Lehigh University -- Exhibit Two

Is this the same Lehigh University that Umar doesn't claim that he attended because he 'knows' they won't support his work?

I think the pictures, on their face, with Umar's captioning on it, is deceptive at best, making it seem as though it was Umar's event and not Lehigh University's event, when it was actually Lehigh University's event.

Now, I'm not saying that folks who belong to Umar's organization didn't attend the event.  That's entirely possible, but the way Umar has these pictures posted on his Twitter account makes the observer think that this is Umar's event, when it isn't.

Manipulative much?

Enough said...







Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. I've never known, heard of nor been aware of anyone to be so calculating and deceptive as Umar Johnson. That's says quite a lot since I spent quite a few years providing services to people supervised by the court system; juveniles & adults on probation, parole had access to their history & all. Without question, Umar is the biggest liar & deceiver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIKE DROP!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order