Umar...The Gift That Keeps Giving...

Umar, Umar, Umar, you know, I want to give you a piece of advice.  I really do.  Do you want to know what it is?

{In my best Bernie Mac voice...}

Learn to shut what they call the f#!@ up!

Why do I say that?  Because when you run off at the mouth, it's usually open for you to put your foot in it.

How do I know?

Well, here's my evidence.

An image of the original video.  Note that it is dated July 7, 2014.



But, wait, there's more!

Please note the video below, the same video that is pictured above from You Tube.  Start at about 1 minute and 20 seconds to notice that you, Umar Johnson, claim to be a direct descendant of Frederick Douglass (in addition to making allusions to being related to Harriet Tubman).


Umar just being trifling...

Now, let's fast forward to April 25, 2016, in which you, as Umar Ifatunde (how many 'names' do you have, Dude?), in a Facebook post, say that you NEVER claimed to be a direct descendant of Frederick Douglass.  Below is an excerpt of YOUR post, Sir, in which you are double-talking and insulting your supposed relative, Ken Morris.

To Ken Morris,
Founder(Exploiter & Opportunist) of Frederick Douglass Family Initiatives,
I have read the misleading diatribe that you posted on your website. Firstly, you state that I am not a direct descendant of Fred Douglass, to which I concur. Nor have I ever claimed to be.

Oh, really, now?  Need graphic evidence, Umar?


Note the date of this post as April 25, 2016.

Also, please look at the article from the Los Angeles Sentinel.  Note the publication date of January 4, 2017 and the last paragraph of the article in which it is stated that you, Umar Johnson, are a direct descendant of Frederick Douglass and a direct descendant of Bishop Alexander Wayman.

So, Umar, how about it?  Were you lying on July 7, 2014?  Were you lying on April 25, 2016?  Did you lie to the Los Angeles Sentinel on or prior to January 4, 2017?

Or do you lie so much that you can't keep up?



Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. This account an all others has been reported. Further actions WILL be taken!Continous harassment,stalking,and misrepresentation to the community will not be tolerated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're nothing but Umar's flunky and no one is afraid you. We look forward to the day when you and Umar are in handcuffs together...just like Umar and his buddy Dwight York child molester, rapist and pimp went down with his silly simple minded stupid bitches. GO to HELL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't see how I am misrepresenting Umar Johnson or lying on Umar Johnson when I'm using his own words, especially in this post. I am going by what UMAR said out of his own mouth and using the words HE put out in public.

      Delete
  3. I am loving these blogs! Great read!
    Keep them coming. I'm enjoying the show.
    Condemned by his own words.
    This is better than Netflix!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order