Does a Professional Therapist, School Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist Speak This Way?

Just listen...really just listen to this.

I'm not sure what to say about this video.  I really don't.  For once, your sister, Trueblackanonymous is dumbfounded.




For one thing, Umar says he has to drop the "Garvey Grenade" and threatens to do a "Who's Who of Dr. Umar Haters" in Brooklyn, NY for the "Negroes who don' t know how to stop."

But here's the thing, my good people.  Umar could stop this by simply answering the basic questions most reasonable people have asked AND showing proof of who he is.

He compares himself to Marcus Garvey and compares the elders who are critiquing him to W.E.B. DuBois.  That's interesting.  But then Umar, unfortunately, goes on, because, quote, "I stands my ground.  I don't need no team.  When you see POPA, you see POPA solo."

I'm assuming POPA is an acronym for Prince of Pan Africanism.

Dang.

Now you all watch out, Elders.  Umar isn't going to take this "anti-Umar shit for long."  Again, this is another direct quote.

Then he threatens to "King Kong Conscious yo' ass."  Yes, he said this to the Elders who dare question him.



Umar goes on to say, "I don't care how old you is (simple grammatical error from a man who supposedly has 6 degrees). Stop hating  If you want the throne, come take it."

WOW...

There is so much wrong in this video.  I can't even process it all right now.  But I have a few questions that go something like...
  1. How can a man who supposedly practices Ifa speak this way to his elders?

  2. How is it that a man, who has placed himself in a position of leadership, can be so sensitive and delicate in ego that he cannot stand to be questioned or critiqued?

  3. What does it mean to "King Kong Conscious" someone?

  4. Would you trust a man, who appears to become *THIS CLOSE* to coming unhinged when questioned, with your 11-year-old son or daughter for two weeks on a Black Consciousness and College bus tour?

  5. What does it mean to "Gangsta Garvey" someone?

  6. How can he behave this way after starting his videos out with "Peace and Love Black Family"?

I have to say that I didn't feel any peace or love from this video.

Please, I need some times to process all of what Umar is saying in this video before I do another post on it.  There are JUST SO MANY THINGS WRONG in this video. Please be patient with me.

I thank you.


Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. His freestyle on history is schizo.

    Too many errors to cite:

    1) Banneker had nothing to do with Philadelphia. Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please provide time links as I really don't want to have to listen to his whole schizo freestyle ...

    His comments on Howard are beyond simpleton dumb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order