Predator in the Midst?

Well, well, well, color me disgusted. I've been trying my best to stay away from this.  Really I have, but here I am asking the questions that I believe we need to ask.

Here goes.

Does a real, professional psychologist and therapist with multiple degrees, including a doctorate, even as a fundraiser, auction himself off for a 'confidential, all-expense paid' date with a client or potential client?




I'm thinking.....no, that would be highly inappropriate, unethical and unprofessional.

Does a real, professional psychologist and therapist with multiple degrees, including a doctorate, host events for women only with a dress code and the banishment of children, especially a male professional psychologist and therapist with multiple degrees, including a doctorate?

I'm thinking.....no, that would be highly inappropriate and unprofessional.




Does a real, professional psychologist and therapist with multiple degrees, including a doctorate advertise the aforementioned event, for women only with a dress code and the banishment of children, especially a male professional psychologist and therapist, using renderings of nude people?

Does a real, professional psychologist and therapist with multiple degrees, including a doctorate, call out for 'wife resumes' during a so-called counseling session?



I'm thinking.....no, that would be highly inappropriate and unprofessional.

Does a real, professional psychologist and therapist with multiple degrees, including a doctorate, go on about boys masturbating and then says he's never masturbated a day in his life?

I'm thinking.....no, that would be highly inappropriate and unprofessional.

OH!

I wonder if this is why Umar lost his marbles and got himself into a beef with Sara Suten Seti.  Recall that Seti indicated that Umar uses his 'position' to get sex from the mothers of the children he's supposed to be helping.  That's what set Umar off on his epic rant against Seti.

Hmmm....

AND!

Remember, this is the same so-called real, professional psychologist and therapist with multiple degrees, including a doctorate who want to take folks' children from the ages of 11 through 17 years old on a 2-week bus trip...



And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way.  Give the sister, Anti Afro Svengalis a listen..


And, see below...

Judge for yourselves...


If the above description of Umar's behavior is true, that would be sufficient cause for an official board or a professional board to call him in to explain or justify such behavior, if he was actually licensed.

Use your God-given brains, folks and think...just really think, for your sake and the sake of your children.  That is all I ask.

Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. I am not surprised. He certainly acts like a sexual deviant. I think this whole thing is a con to get sex from women. How pathetic. Just my opinion, which I am entitled to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really valuable resources, thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order