Defamation?

Hey, y'all!  It's me, your girl, TrueBlackAnonymous!  I have a question and I'd like for you to weigh in.  Here's the question:

Is there anything in my blog that could rise to the level of defamation of Umar Johnson?

I wonder, because it seems that a friend/comrade/colleague of Umar Johnson, someone named Anné McMillion, has 'warned' me, on this blog, that I will be reported.  She doesn't say to whom I will be reported.



I was 'warned' by her under the following posts:

  • Tubman-Ross Relatives Respond...
  • Pricing and Billing
  • Umar...The Gift that Keeps Giving


I do not see why I would be 'warned' for the reasons listed below:
  1. I am stating my opinion.  I'm entitled to do so.  No one has to believe my opinion.  And I don't mind if people don't believe my opinion.  But, I have the right to state it.

  2. I am not lying on Umar Johnson.  In fact, if you take a look at most of my posts, you will see that they are based on what comes out of Umar's own mouth, from his own writings, from his own website, the memes and videos HE created and put out to the public, and his own social media posts.

  3. Umar Johnson, a man who has placed himself in a position of leadership, is a public figure and, as such, he is subject to critique and questioning, just like the President of the United States, my Senator, my Congressperson, my Mayor, the author(s) of my favorite book(s), my religious leader, and my favorite celebrity. In fact, we do it all the time. Ask Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Rahm Emmanuel, Steve Harvey, Oprah Winfrey, Suzanne Collins, Barack Obama, Mariah Carey, Maxine Waters, T.D. Jakes, Stephen Colbert, Al Sharpton, or Louis Farrakhan. They, and others who are in the public eye, get critiqued all the time. I've never seen any of these people, with the exception of Donald Trump and Umar Johnson, threaten anyone.

  4. In the case of the Ross-Tubman family, I was given authorization by them to write what I did, with the exception of my own opinion.  If you look at the post, it is clear that my own opinion was separated from what the Ross-Tubman family gave me authorization to say.

  5. Umar Johnson is the one who cannot prove his credentials or answer basic questions about who he is.

  6. Umar Johnson is the one who talks crazy to people. There are MANY examples of this out of Umar's own mouth, from his own Facebook page and his own Twitter feed.  Shoot, examples even made The Root AND Jet magazine.  I wonder if this Anné McMillion will 'warn' The Root and Jet magazine, too.

  7. Umar Johnson is the one who cannot or will not answer basic questions about the money our people donated to the creation of a school, which hasn't been built or created.

  8. Umar Johnson is the one who continuously gets caught in lies.  The examples of this are many.

So, I'm not sure what the basis of any notification is. I can write what I think, what I believe, what I observe, especially when I can back it with sources, evidence, documentation and what come from the mouth of the individual him/herself.

But, well, I suppose Ms. McMillion has the right to report what she wants.  I wish her luck with that.





Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. Anne Mcmillan appears to be Umar's girlfriend or something based on information on facebook. Don't stop what you are doing. This is an empty warning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that very well could be the case. I don't know and, further, I don't care. I just don't see the basis of her, or anyone, warning someone not to express an opinion, whether someone else likes it or not. And it's not like I'm the only one expressing similar opinions. *SHRUG*

      Delete
  2. She threatened me as well. You are messing with their money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The well has run dry.
    Now they will have to do what the rest of the world has been doing....GET A DAMN JOB! The black community is not giving away money to you anymore.....YOU ARE DONE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order