Who is trueblackanonymous?

Some of you may be wondering who trueblackanonymous is.  I am ready to tell you about myself.

I am:

1.  A sister
2.  A smart woman
3.  A person who is for my people
4.  A person who loves truth and hates lies
5.  A sister and woman who hates misogyny
6.  A sister and woman who is deeply and completely allergic to bullshit


I admit:

1.  I have never met Umar Johnson
2.  I have never been to an Umar Johnson lecture
3.  I have never donated a cent to Umar Johnson

This allows me to be an interested observer while being impartial.  That said, let the truth of Umar Johnson and this proposed school stand or fall on merit and merit only.

AND let us not be afraid to question.



Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order