Does the "Doctor" Research?

Alright, good people, pay attention to this.  I mean really pay attention.

Umar, the good "Doctor" is using unverified documents to prove his relationship to the Bailey/Douglass family.  In fact, in a video that he's since taken down, Umar calls himself "handling"  our good brother Tarence Bailey, a VERIFIED relative of Frederick Douglass.

Umar says:
  • Tarence Bailey is one of his trolls
  • Tarence Bailey is a distant cousin of his but Umar doesn't "claim his ass"
  • Tarence Bailey is speaking on behalf of Ken Morris, another Bailey cousin
  • Stephen Henry Bailey is Frederick Douglass' first cousin and half brother
  • He get letters inviting him to family reunions
  • Tarence Bailey is motivated by "hate" and "jealousy"
  • He is a certified member of the Bailey family
  • No one in the family has exclusive rights to Frederick Douglass
  • Wants people to ask Tarence Bailey if he and Frederick Douglass are with descendants of Isaac and Betsey Bailey
  • Calls his "cousin" a bitchass

Dang Umar, that's a lot.

Then he pulls out a booklet that looks like it was made at a low-budget print shop as "proof" of his relationship to Frederick Douglass.  Except that isn't really proof.  Dang, Umar, didn't Millersville, Lehigh, or PCOM teach you want constitutes evidence?


Umar, if you really want to prove your relationship to the Bailey/Douglass family, why not spend some time doing this thing folks, who call themselves scholars, do called research.  Evidence obtained through research would actually prove your claims.  Barking, name-calling, meme-ing and the other assorted foolishness you've displayed thus far, is not proof, evidence or certification.

I'm sure Millersville, Lehigh, and PCOM didn't teach Umar to curse and act like a fool when questioned.

Oh!  Here's another idea!  Why not get a DNA test and compare the results with one of your Bailey relatives.  I'm sure at least one of your Bailey "family" members is just as proud of his relationship to good old Uncle Fred.

Now, as far as calling Tarence Bailey a "bitchass"... Well, I would not have advised that.  First, Tarence is supposed to be Umar's family.  Is this how a psychologist talks about his family?
Secondly, Tarence is, from what I know, a family man, military man, and a combat veteran.

And anyone who has made it through combat duty may be a lot if things, but a "bitchass" wouldn't be one if them.

But I suppose when a "scholar" doesn't have actual proof, and doesn't conduct research, screaming, hollering and name-calling are all he has.

Pathetic...

On the other hand, let's look at the so-called "bitchass," Tarence Bailey.  He was a corporal in the military who served in Afghanistan during Operation Enduring Freedom.  He was a guard for the first generation of female Afghan police officers while fighting back the Taliban to protect women of color.

Mr. Bailey manned the most dangerous tower in all of southern Afghanistan, near the Pakistani border, for a combined 3,000 hours.

For his efforts, Mr. Bailey has been awarded Army commendation medal called the International Security Forces Medal and the Warrior Leader Course Medal, among other awards and commendations.  This information can be found with the Department of Defense.

Mr. Bailey did all of this while Umar was comfortably relaxing while collecting GoFundMe money for his pretend school.


So, who is really the "bitchass"?






Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. Let me make this clear. There is no documentation showing proof that Umar Johnson is related to the Bailey family. The stuff that he shows in videos is unverified and he as no supporting documentation such as birth certificates wedding records slave records etc. And the research in his hands is not his. It belongs to someone else. I know this because I've seen it and I've told them myself it is not enough. If Umar Johnson talked to his real family instead of riding Frederick Douglass'shirt tail he would know this.NOW!Here's an example of my bitchassedness. I've driven in my own car through blizzards to report for military duty to dig out trapped home owers. And the in my own car through hurricane Sandy to report for Afghanistan when there was a car ban on all roads I drove 60 miles in a hurricane. I spent over 2000 hours exposed in the most dangerous tower in southern Afghanistan protecting 2000 US soldiers and civilians while they slept.I protected the first generation of female Afghan police officers from Taliban insurgents.My Battle buddy and myself stood between insurgents and innocent women prepared to use deadly force to protect these women of color. All the while umar johnson slept comfortable in his bed with his thumb in his mouth counting gofundme funds. He should pick his fights more carefully. Umar Johnson can't hold my jock on a bad day. I've spent my putting my life on the line for my country and community. Umar Johnson has done nothing but nothing but take away from it. Does he really think that when my great uncle's name is said people think of umar johnson??? This dude is a CRACKHEAD!! most people in my circle never heard of this leech! The older people people don't under the young people appeal to Johnson. They say this Same crap he says was said in the 70s. That this is nothing but old material repackaged. Which means it's plagiarized. Me personally I wouldn't know. I can't stomach an umar johnson video. If he mentions my name or says something someone thinks I should hear they will tag me. So that's another lie of his. I don't have to troll that con coon lying.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order