Interesting...

You know, TrueBlackAnonymous is always thinking.  I can't help it.  It's just the way I'm built.  So, that's what I do around here.  I'm always working to give appropriate information in my attempt to protect my people from harm.  I want to share some observations for your consideration:
  1. The TrueBlackAnonymous blog has been ongoing since October of 2016. 
  2. It has received very few comments, and when comments have been received, they have been encouraging and supportive.  I thank you kindly for those!
  3. The negative comments have come from one specific person, Anné McMillion, who most have acknowledged to be a friend/girlfriend/colleague/comrade of Umar Johnson
  4. Ms. McMillion's comments came under the following posts:
  • Umar...the Gift that Keeps Giving
  • Pricing and Billing
  • Tubman-Ross Relatives Respond

So I asked myself...TrueBlackAnonymous, out of all the blog posts you have created, which numbered about 190 at the time, why, why, why did Ms. McMillion choose to respond to those three posts?

Let's take these posts on one at a time as I write why I think Ms. McMillion decided to respond to those.  But before I do, I want to state at disclaimer:  I'm not a mind-reader and these reasons are only speculative.  I'm only asking you to consider it.  And, hey, by the way, let me know if you think I'm being reasonable or if you think I'm completely off-base.

Umar...The Gift That Keeps Giving

This is the post in which Umar Johnson was directly caught in a lie in regards to his claims about a relationship to Frederick Douglass.  It was captured using words out of Umar's own mouth.  It was displayed on this blog for all who read the blog to see.  This is why Umar Johnson's friend/cronies/colleague/comrade HAD to respond and try to frighten your sister by threatening to get the blog shut down.

Pricing and Billing

This is the post in which a legitimate evidence was presented to show that Umar Johnson is not a real psychologist, child therapist and clinical psychologist.  If he were, he could accept insurance payments, Medicare payments or payments coming from the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) and would understand the appropriate codes for the purposes of insurance payments.  This was explained to the people who read the post.  This is why Umar Johnson's friend/cronies/colleague/comrade HAD to respond and try to frighten your sister by threatening to get the blog shut down.

Tubman-Ross Relatives Respond...

This is the post in which Umar Johnson's criticism of the Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad Center was called out by the Tubman-Ross family via TrueBlackAnonymous.  But, let's think about this.  How would it look for Umar Johnson and/or his friends/cronies/colleagues/comrades to act an donkey toward the family of our legendary Queen Warrior, Harriet Tubman.  So Umar Johnson and/or his friends/cronies/colleagues/comrades had to act a donkey toward TrueBlackAnonymous and try to frighten  your sister into by threatening to get the blog shut down.

Conclusion

Your girl, TrueBlackAnonymous, is on point, for her people, and isn't intimidated.







Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. I've stated before, I encourage you to keep doing what you are doing. Critical thinkers must accept an obligation to be the sheepdog protectors of the gullible, feeble minded, and uninformed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order