A Umarian Basket Case?

Sometimes, I wonder what people are thinking.  Some of the things people advocate just boggles the mind.

For example, I don't understand how someone, who works in the mental health field, could actually agree with and advocate the murder of a population of people.

Further, I don't understand how some who counsels those who need help with anger management, depression, emotional disturbances and coping skills, among other issues, would record himself and post on a public venue like YouTube, his agreement with the idea that 10% of a population needs to be murdered, which may well include the population he serves, because he thinks some intra-racial war is going to break out somewhere.

Don't even get me started on him calling people coons.

I don't understand how someone, who rails against "the bankrolling of white supremacy" has a business in which that someone gets payments from Aetna, Human, Medicaid, Medicare, and BlueCross and BlueShield, among others, as if these organizations aren't part of the current structure of what this someone deemed to be "white supremacy."

I don't understand someone, who has a wife and children for whom he provides, and therefore has a whole lot to lose, would get on YouTube, which is a public forum, and threaten to "expose" someone, namely, me, because he didn't like my response to something HE put on the Internet, as if no one has a right to have an opinion about what he's made public.  Mind you, he's upset that I posted his video and my response to it on Twitter, rather than YouTube.  Does it matter?

By the way, threatening to expose my picture, or any picture that you claim to be me, or personal information about me in this manner can be construed as a threat.  Further, threatening to expose someone's picture or other personal information, unless that someone stops commenting on things that HE made public can be construed as an attempt to intimidate me.

I don't understand.  To quote Successful Ladies Live, make it make sense.

But, if that someone who is a Licensed Professional Counselor, agrees with Umar Johnson, who espouses the murder of 10% of Black young men, who that Licensed Professional Counselor pejoratively, calls Pookies and Ray-Rays, in order to supposedly better our community, while receiving payments from major insurance companies, AND state and federal government entities, all to back up Umar Johnson, it seems that he believes Umar Johnson is worth risking his family, his professional reputation, and his livelihood.

What kind of eugenic mess is this?

Mind you, Umar Johnson hasn't proven any of his claims.

Remember, HE put all of this online for anyone in the world to see and make comments as they choose.

But here's the thing.  If there were complaints about him to Humana, if there were complaints about him to Aetna, if there were complaints about him to BlueCross and BlueShield, if there were complaints about him to United Healthcare, if there were complaints about him to Medicaid, if there were complaints to about him Medicare, if there were complaints to his licensing board, if there were complaints to any of the companies or entities from which he receives payments, he could be dumped by those companies and entities.  Further, he can be disciplined by the appropriate licensing board.

After all, he has all these things online for anyone who cares to look can find, and, yes, make comments as they wish.

So if he thinks it's worth it to post what he thinks is my picture (or any picture), in which he claims that I (or the pictured person) don't look like I have a high school diploma (what does such a person look like?), and therefore, not worthy of his time...while he spent time creating another video...all because I tweeted his video, the video that HE made public, and I added my two cents, AND I don't agree with him or Umar Johnson, then so be it.

This is why Mr. D Durell threatened me


The chips may have to fall where they fall.

In a way, I feel sorry for this person because I believe him to be a victim, whether he realizes it or not.  He is a victim of Umar Johnson.  He's so much of a victim that he's willing to risk it all.

And why?

For Umar Johnson?  A man who has proven nothing about what he says?  A man to who folks have donated money under false pretenses?  A man who hasn't even shown his donors exactly where their money went?  A man who hasn't proven his credentials?  A man who may have a criminal record? A man who puts his own child in harm's way?  A man who claims to advocate murder of 10% of Black boys?

I don't understand.




Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV_lrrObvQw Umar admits to raising money back in 2004.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis, L.Bronner here, thanks for your great work. I wanted to make a clarification on something you mentioned in this post. The term, bribery should be changed to, "coercion or intimidation." Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand. I'll re-read and review as I take your advisement under consideration. Thanks for reading and thanks for your input.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order