No Bottom to the Umar Johnson Barrel

Let's face it.  Umar Johnson is a liar.  He lies about just about everything.  He's not ashamed.  He doesn't seem to think anything is wrong with it.  He's happy to do it.  For Umar Johnson, being a successful liar is an accomplishment.

It's actually rather pathetic.

But anyways...

Umar's latest gambit is truly a new low--even for Umar.

Check it out.

Umar Johnson hijacked an event involving the Detroit Children's Choir.  Imagine butting in to an event involving children.  The event was NOT publicly advertised until Umar Johnson posted his phony flyer on Twitter.

So who knows who could show up--perhaps someone like Nelson Nobles?

*Sarcasm*

Umar Johnson hijacking children!

Further, there are two people featured at this event.  They both happen to be white.  One is named Connie Reguli.  She's an attorney.  The other is named Stephen Baskerville.  He is a professor of government.

I wonder if either or both of these folks know what Umar says about white people.  And if they know, I wonder how they would respond.

Listen to a compilation of Umar Johnson's rantings about white people, women, victims of sexual assault and more.



Thank you, Anti Afro Svengalis for pulling this together.  It must have been hard for you to have to listen to all this crap.  It's hard for me to listen to it.  And I'm sure it's hard for logical people to listen to it.

So, if it's hard for me to listen to it, I wonder how difficult it would be fore Ms. Reguli and Mr. Baskerville to listen to it.

And I wonder if they think Umar Johnson, who hijacks the Detroit's Children's Choir, should be speaking at a child-related event, let alone attempting to open a school.





Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. Hahhahahahaaahaha I have ONE question: Did these people get a copy of that audio?
    I am dyinngggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!! Stick a fork in me I'm DONE LOL LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order