Watch Out...Umar Johnson Is Bad for Business

TrueBlackAnonymous doesn't know much about Black Thinkers Press.  However, it turns out that Black Thinkers Press follows TrueBlackAnonymous on Twitter.



Thanks for the follow, Black Thinkers Press.

So, the mission of Black Thinkers Press is as follows:
Black Thinkers Press is a publisher of exclusive digital black empowerment books.  You can purchase PDF eBooks from our website.
Hmmm.....Interesting, to say the least.  So, TrueBlackAnonymous, in true TBA style, went over to check it out.  And sure enough, there are several interesting titles that I don't mind reading, or that I have read in the past.  And when my curiosity was piqued, I ran across that dreaded name.

Umar Johnson.

Talk about spoiling my intellectual mood!

Imagine!  Next to the name of the illustrious Baba John Henrik Clarke is Umar Johnson.

John Henrik Clarke is an intellectual giant as far as I'm concerned.  And I've never heard Baba Clarke call black people "dusty," "maggot," "THOTs", "feminazis," "trifling", or "lazy."

Umar Johnson has called us all those things and more.

And as far as I'm concerned, Umar Johnson isn't fit to carry John Henrik Clarke's shoes on his best day.

So I'm beginning to wonder if Black Thinkers Press is really thinking by selling stuff by Umar Johnson other than tthinking about the almighty dollar.

Inquiring minds would like to know...




Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order