More Evidence Against Umar

Umar Johnson, you are pathetic.

I mean, you are actually and literally pathetic.

You are so childish that it's a dirty shame that you actually fathered people who are walking around on this good earth.

I feel so bad for your children who actually have to say that they have a pathetic individual for a father.

And that's bad.

How could you ask your followers to troll Rev. Gerald Palmer and Anti Afro Svengalis?

How dare you, Umar Johnson!

I suppose the same way you asked your followers to harass the mother and grandmother of your child.

I don't personally know Rev. Gerald Palmer, Umar.  Do you?

I don't know the sexuality or sexual preferences of Rev. Gerald Palmer, Umar.  Do you?

I don't personally know Anti Afro Svengalis, Umar.  Do you?

I don't know the sexuality or sexual preferences of Anti Afro Svengalis, Umar.  Do you?

I don't think you know Rev. Gerald Palmer or his sexuality or sexual preferences, but clearly, you think Rev. Gerald Palmer is gay.

I don't think you know Anti Afro Svengalis or her sexuality or sexual preferences, but clearly, you think Anti Afro Svengalis is gay.

And to all of that, I say, SO WHAT?

For the purposes of this blog post, I don't care if Rev. Gerald Palmer or Anti Afro Svengalis are gay.  And truthfully, I could care less about who someone is sleeping with, unless that someone is sleeping with me.  Then, I'd care.

But the fact that you would say that, and ask your followers to troll them, further lets me know that you are NOT a professional of any kind whatsoever.

And truthfully, it makes me wonder why you are so caught up in the very idea of homosexuality, even to the point of claiming that you have "receipts" on Tariq Nasheed's booty hole activities.

Because for me, and for most sane people, whether I agree with or understand the homosexual lifestyle, I don't get bent out of shape about it.  There's no reason for me to get bent out of shape about homosexuality.  It has nothing to do with me.

So the question is: why do you, Umar Johnson get all twisted up about it?

That said, you are doing, as illustrated in the image above, is low-down, pitiful, and possibly illegal.  It's not what a professional of any stripe would do.

Just like a professional of any stripe would not call someone a "dirty midget," an "albino," a "pig," a "maggot," "trifling," "dusty" or whatever name you call people, particularly people who question your activities or what you've done with over $700,000 of Black people's money.

Remember, Umar Johnson, the State of Pennsylvania Board of Psychology and the Pennsylvania Department of Education are watching you.

You should be worried and if you had the sense the Creator gave a goose egg, you would be.





Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order