Umar Johnson is Bad for Education, Part DUH

The L(osses) for Pimpin' J, oh, I mean Umar Johnson, just keep piling up.

The latest?

Well, it seems that Pimpin' J, oh, I mean Umar Johnson, LIED on his own alleged alma mater.

Pimpin' J, oh, I mean Umar Johnson, claimed that he was invited to speak at Millersville University.

Oh, until the receipts came in the form of a tweet.

One more L(oss) for Pimpin' J


Well, unless Pimpin' J, I mean Umar Johnson, plans to crash the party, as it were.  You know we can't put anything past Pimpin' J, oh, I mean Umar Johnson.

It's pretty bad, when Pimpin' J, I mean Umar Johnson, I mean the Prince of Pan Africanism, I mean King Kong Consciousness, I mean Jermaine Shoemake, gets dismissed by his own alma mater.

One does wonder how many more L(osses) Pimpin' J, oh, I mean Umar Johnson, can take before he just folds like a cheap suit.






Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order