Extradition?????

Umar, I'll just be direct here.

Have you scrapped your plans to buy St. Paul's College?

I ask that because the student center on the St. Paul's was supposedly sold and I've heard you say that you don't want the property if you couldn't get the student center.

I've also heard you ask people in Baltimore to contact you if they see a school for sale. I wonder why you put this request out in Baltimore, since there are several school buildings in your hometown of Philadelphia that are sitting empty. I have heard you say that you have upwards of $700,000 in donations. With that money, I am sure, you could buy several buildings right in your hometown...unless you're living off the money, of course.

I have also hear you speaking less about Frederick Douglass / Marcus Garvey RBG International Academy for Boys and more about repatriation to Africa. I have to be honest here...because the streets are talking. Shoot, your Bailey "family," who've disowned you are talking. 

So here's another question.  Are you planning to leave the US for an African country without an extradition treaty with the United States with your stack of donation money before the FBI and/or the IRS get a hold of you? Because, as I'm sure you know, some of our sisters and brothers have placed calls to these entities about you and your activities.

Well, we know, according to your social media, that you have been to Zimbabwe, coincidentally, a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the United States, or doesn't exercise the extradition treaty, under most circumstances.



Other African countries that don't have an extradition treaty with the United States includes:

Uganda
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of Congo

Does anyone know if Umar has visited these countries?  Or even visited countries that border them?




Y'all better keep an eye on Umar.  I'm just saying...







Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order