Dirty Hands?

It seems that trouble follows Umar Johnson wherever he goes.  Trouble seems to have followed him to Atlanta, GA, where he was to have some sort of event related to a book sale and signing.

There is a yoga studio located on Ralph David Abernathy Boulevard in Atlanta, GA.  Umar Johnson was to have an event there.  Now, I don't always live in the Umarian world because I have a life, hobbies and things to do.  

BUT...

When I decided to go back on YouTube, what do I see?  I see the video posted by King Kong Crazy.


After listening to the video, I found what I believe are logical gaps involving the incident in Atlanta at the yoga studio.  Some questions I have include:
  1. How does Umar Johnson connect the vandalism of this business to his "detractors"?
  2. How does Umar Johnson even suspect this was done by someone who isn't in Atlanta?  
  3. How was this NOT done by someone who wasn't in the Atlanta area?
  4. How does Umar Johnson claim he doesn't bother anyone when he's threatened, name-called and doxxed people who don't agree with him?
  5. How can Umar Johnson afford an attorney if he can't afford to legitimately turn on the electricity in a building in Wilmington, DE?
  6. How can Umar Johnson take anyone to court when he doesn't have clean hands?
  7. Why would Umar Johnson give the business owner money when the business should have insurance to cover such instances?
  8. Why would Umar Johnson ask anyone with information about this crime to call him and not the police?
Now....

This part is a theory and a theory only.  

Frederick Jallah, the person who calls himself Poetik Flakko, stated in a video, part of which I've clipped (shown below), saying that he is going to be in Atlanta, GA.


My theory is that Frederick Jallah/Poetik Flakko's trip to Atlanta has to do with Humble King, who lives in the Atlanta area, who has said that he wanted to speak to Umar Johnson.  Frederick Jallah/Poetik Flakko may have wanted to set up the good brother, Humble King, because Humble King wanted to ask Umar Johnson questions about the so-called FDMG school to which Humble King says he's donated.

Again, this is just my theory.  I could be way off on this.

Now, I do have great respect for our good sister, Anti Afro Svengalis, who called the Atlanta Police Department.  Here are her findings.



Did Umar Johnson specifically have a hand in setting up this situation? Honestly, I don't know.  There's no hard evidence to suggest it.  I just believe it's awfully coincidental that the timing of  Frederick Jallah/Poetik Flakko's trip to Atlanta is during the time of Umar Johnson's so-called book signing in Atlanta.  

It could be possible that these are separate yet related events without any specific coordination by Umar Johnson.  However, Umar Johnson has recorded himself making threats and encouraging others to engage in criminal behavior.

Make of it what you will.



Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous
Does Umar Johnson need a 302 involuntary commitment?
Mobile Crisis Team: 1-800-417-9460

Comments

  1. Good day I am so glad I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Bing for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent jo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order