Spoofing

What is spoofing?  

Spoofing can mean a lot of different things depending on the context.  In entertainment, such as in television or in popular music, a spoof is usually a good-natured or humorous take on a popular song, movie or perhaps a scene of a television show.

I enjoy spoofs on occasion.  My favorite spoof are musical spoofs and my favorite spoof artist is Weird Al Yankovic.  I particularly enjoyed Weird Al's spoofs of Michael Jackson songs.

Unfortunately, the spoof I'm focusing on isn't as fun and/or entertaining.  I'm talking about spoofing as it refers to electric devices and communication. Electronic or email spoofing is like a forgery of sorts.  In some ways, it's rather a mystery to me.  But in this, crazy, upside-down, inside-out Umarian world I've choosen to observe and chronicle, what is abnormal is seemingly normal.

So here I go.

So what does it mean to spoof in the electronic communication world?  It means:

Forging an e-mail header to make it appear as if it came from somewhere or someone other than the actual source...In some jurisdictions, e-mail spoofing anyone other than yourself is illegal.

Okay.

So in the crazy, upside-down, inside-out Umarian world I've choosen to observe and chronicle, it seems that there was an email, a Gmail account, I believe, something to the effect of antifraudwarriors.

Now, I consider myself a proud Anti Fraud Warrior and I've never encountered a fellow Anti Fraud Warrior using an email address as antifraudwarriors on Gmail, Yahoo, or even good old AOL.  I'm confident that there is no plan for any known Anti Fraud Warrior to march onto Wilmington, Delaware to protest anything.  I personally am not planning to leave the warm, relaxing, and comfortable environment of my home to go to Wilmington, DE to protest some broke down, rat trap buildings.

This appears to have come from the Jermainiacs.  In other words, it's my theory that one of the Umarians, also known as Jermainiacs, have created an email with the name antifraudwarriors and sent this email to Umar Johnson and perhaps to various other Umarians/Jermainiacs.

It also seems that emails from antifraudwarriors to King Kong Crazy, Pastor Lee, King Kong Unconscious, DeeDee's World and E&J.

What do all of these people have in common?  They have channels in which they have critiqued Umar Johnson.


Further, the Anti Fraud Warriors isn't a formal organization.  There are no dues, no minutes, no meetings, so there's no need for registering it. 

In my opinion, this whole spoofing fiasco is a false flag to garner sympathy for Umar Johnson and the goal of the anticipated sympathy is donations.
A false flag operation is an act committed with the intent of disguising the actual source of responsibility and pinning blame on a second party.

Definition of False Flag From wikipedia.org 

This is a bit frightening and very pathetic.
 
Any and everyone receiving any communication should be very careful of what you read and what you believe.

Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous
Does Umar Johnson need a 302 involuntary commitment?
Mobile Crisis Team: 1-800-417-9460

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order