Hotepery...the Stupid Version

Well, well, well, here we are.  Umar Johnson and his lies are getting more and more ridiculous every time he opens his mouth.

He should just stop it.

Every time he opens his mouth and lies, he's giving more and more stuff for people to check out and prove him to be a liar.

But first I have to say that I love my A(nti) F((raud)W(arriors) family.  From Anti Afro Svengalis, to Creole AngelHairPasta Fabulous to What Happened to Common Sense, to Lenon Honor, to PsychedPerspective, and all the AFW family, I am giving you the biggest shout out ever!


I Love My AFW Family
Why?

Because we are like-minded in the respect that we know Umar Johnson is full of crap.

Right now, I have to highlight E & J from Let's Get Into It With E & J.  They bring a lot of common sense and experiences, with receipts, and they are funny!  So, I don't know if they know or not, so this may be news to them.  I consider them a part of the AFW family.

Yep!  They've been adopted by the Auntie of the AFW family!

E & J brought some information to light and explained it very clearly.  This information also debunked one of Umar Johnson's most recently lies about the City of Wilmington and meters connected to buildings at 610-611 East 17th Street in Wilmington, DE.  In a recent video, Umar Johnson talks about how there was some discrepancies with the meters connected to buildings at the location of Umar's pretend school.

But, thanks to my adopted AFW sister & brother, E & J, we learn that Umar Johnson is full of prunes.  Follow along with me as I re-create the steps illustrated by E & J.
  1. Enter www.wilmingtonde.gov in the address bar of your web browser.
  2. Click on Pay My Bill.
  3. Click on Permit Fee.
  4. Click on Utility Billing (on the right side)
  5. Enter the parcel number in the Parcel ID box.
  6. See the table below.
AddressParcel Number
610 East 17th Street2602940028
611 East 17th Street2602940027

  1. Click on Search.
  2. Click on Manage Bills on the line for Frederick Douglass & Marcus Garvey.
  3. Click on Bill Details for any bill. 
You will see that the Current Reading, Previous Reading, Usage, and Billed Usage are all zero, goose egg, zip, nothing.  And this actually makes sense given the information that E&J gave us, thereby proving that Umar Johnson lied about meter readings.


So, once I got the steps from my good sister and brother, E & J, I decided to have some fun with this.

Remember, back in June when Umar Johnson staged a so-called clean up?  Remember when Umar Johnson made a video of him shopping at Lowe's or Home Depot for cleaning supplies?  Remember, he picked up a big bottle of Pine-Sol?

Okay.

So, let's look at the utility bill for June, 2019, using the instructions above.

NO water usage in the June billing period


So did Umar and his crew actually use Pine Sol?  If they did, they clearly didn't dilute it with water.  And if this doesn't expose Umar Johnson and his stupid version of hotepery, I don't know what does.

Just saying...








Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order