Too Much, Too Little, Too Late

I hate to seem like I'm being disrespectful to elders.  I really do.  I learned that it's important to respect my elders and if I can't, it's best to just walk away.

But now, I just can't with Jamal Johnson.

Let me tell you all, my faithful readers, what I believe:

  • I believe that Jamal Johnson knows that his son is mentally ill.
  • I believe that Jamal Johnson knows that his son is highly irresponsible.
  • I believe that Jamal Johnson knows that his son is undisciplined.
  • I believe that Jamal Johnson knows that his son has executed a grand fraud.
  • I believe that Jamal Johnson knows that his son doesn't have the intention to execute a project such as the proposed FDMG school.
  • I believe that Jamal Johnson knows that his son doesn't have the mental capacity to execute a project such as the proposed FDMG school.
  • I believe that Jamal Johnson knows that his son doesn't have the professional capacity to execute a project such as the proposed FDMG school.

Anyone who portrays himself as a superhero HAS to be mentally ill!

I believe that Jamal Johnson has ALWAYS known the things listed above.

In one post, Jamal Johnson defended his son in regards to the donation money.

In subsequent posts, he is blasting his son for not being transparent and not answering appropriate questions.

We know this!


Above is a post from Jamal Johnson's Facebook account.

We know this!
In the Facebook post pictured above from Jamal Johnson, it seems that he has suddenly discovered that deliberate deception is fraud.

We know this!
Executing a fraud of the magnitude of Umar's phantom FDMG school is not something one wakes up one morning and suddenly decides to do.  To be able to execute this level of fraud, all over the world, is definitely learned behavior.  It's a "skill" that is honed over many years.

If you believe this is true, then the question begs itself.  Where was Jamal Johnson at various stages of his son's life when his behavior HAD to be less than stellar?  Where was Jamal Johnson when, surely, his son was caught lying?  Where was Jamal Johnson when his son was making babies and not taking any form of responsibility?

Where was Jamal Johnson?

So, NOW, Jamal Johnson, you suddenly act like you know what Umar Johnson has been doing for at least nine years, as if you didn't know before, is disingenuous at best.

And it's too much, too little, too late.




Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. Jamal knows that his son is a damned fraud. The above foolishness is his inept way of trying to explain how his son is NOT a fraud. He's hoping that due to his age, people will go along with his BS and not question him. Jamal had to have know for quite some time that there was something wrong with Umar...I don't know what it may be, but I wouldn't at all be surprised that he saw his son exhibiting anti-social behavior from when he was a youth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you are right. No one wakes up one day and decides to defraud people. This is definitely learned behavior and Umar Johnson learned it from somewhere. I believe Jamal Johnson KNOWS his son is mentally ill and fraudulent. I believe Jamal Johnson has been protecting, justifying and excusing Umar's poor behavior most of his life. And the Black community is paying the price.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order