Checking Him Out

You, the readers of this blog, know I do my very best to tell the truth as best I can and shame the Devil.  So here I am again, attempting to continue what I hope is a positive trend.

I don't know a damned thing about Moss Point, Mississippi.

I've never been to Moss Point, Mississippi.

So I did some research.  I was particularly interested in the school system in Moss Point, MS.  And when I researched the school system in Moss Point, MS.  Look who I found!




Interesting, to say the least.

Does Anne McMillion work for the Moss Point, MS public school system?  And if so, in what capacity?

Anne McMillion is Umar's....what, again?

In any event, there is a chapter of Umar's organization call National Independent Black Parent Association in Mississippi.  Guess who the founder of that chapter is?

Anne McMillion.

It seems as if Ms. McMillion was trying to get the school board of Moss Point involved with Umar Johnson's organization, the National Independent Black Parent Association (NIBPA).  However, the school board may want to check the organization out to see if it is legitimate.


The National Independent Black Parent Association isn't listed

In the list pictured above, the National Independent Black Parent Association would be between the National Friends of Amistad, Inc and the National Individual Events Tournament of Champions.  We can see that NIBPA  has no tax status, and, therefore, may be operating illegally.

So, Moss Point, MS public school board, is NIBPA legitimate?  Do you want to be involved?  Do you want Umar Johnson training your staff?

Inquiring minds would like to know.






Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Its crazy how people have fallen to this scam.

      Justice must be served.

      https://www.facebook.com/umarjohnsonfraud/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order