Bizarre

Okay.

I will admit one thing about myself.

Here goes.

I've had crushes on various public figures over the years, mostly in my teen and young adult years.  And they have been myriad.  I admit to having crushes on:

Andy Gibb
Parker Stevenson
Randy Jackson (Janet's brother)
James Worthy
Jesse Johnson
Esai Morales
Lou Diamond Phillips
Babyface (and a kinda low-key crush on his brother named Melvin Edmonds)


Melvin Edmonds from back in the day

I know.  I know.

This collection of perhaps disparate folks who seem to not have a lot in common other than being public figures I entertained crushes on, with the exception of Babyface and Melvin Edmonds, who are brothers.

I know.  I know.

I've bought concert tickets, movie tickets, fan magazines, music, newspapers, and other publications in which these various folks performed, were discussed, or featured.

What can I say?  It is what it is.

And I admit that my crushes were before the advent of social media.

I've never met any of the people named above.  Shoot!  I've never even came close to meeting any of the people named above.

Parenthetically, I did see a performance of Morris Day and the Time.  When I found out that the guitar player wasn't the real Jesse Johnson, I glared at him for the majority of their performance.  I don't know his name, but if he's reading this, I'd like to say I'm really very sorry.

Moving on...

Now that we have social media, I have said that folks in my "crush zone" are nice looking, can sing, are funny or talented in some way and that I appreciate and enjoy each person's gift or talent.

However, I've never said about any of these people above, even in the throws of a crush, that I'm coming for them and they aren't allowed to tell me no.  Umar Johnson did that on his Twitter account regarding Jill Scott.

That's weird.

Now, I know that quite a few men find the lovely and talented Jill Scott attractive.  I'm not mad at that at all.  After all, we ALL have had our crushes.  You've seen my short list.

Yet, what Umar Johnson has done, and is doing, to our sister, Jill Scott, who apparently is not allowed to tell the "Prince of Pan Africanism" no, is bizarre.

I know.  I know.


BIZARRE-Exhibit 1

By the way, what functioning adult person on this planet, in this world is NOT allowed to say no?

BIZARRE--Exhibit 2

I know.  I know.  Just bizarre.



Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. Well considering FDMG is NEVER opening she can sleep easy knowing he will not come for her. Why doesn't this ashy ass negro COME for his kids in North Philly because he has absolutely nothing to offer a woman with no job, back child support and tax liens. A woman should be the furthest thing on this lunatic's mind. Last time I checked NO means NO and anything else is harassment and/or rape. You big blubbering disgusting PIG! Get your lazy ass in the unemployment line and get a job and pay for those damn kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I take it that his partner in fraud, Anne McMillion is out then?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order