What Kinda Man?

I am outdone.  

I am simply outdone by Umar Johnson.

Just when I thought I couldn't be surprised anymore by Umar Johnson and his lies, half-truths, misconceptions, and his chicanery, I come across this.



Now, mind you, my good and faithful readers, I was simply cruising YouTube for some home decorating ideas.  I was thinking about painting one of the rooms in my humble abode and YouTube actually has some nice videos for DIY folks and I'm willing to give DIY a shot.

So basically, I was at home, on my laptop, minding my own business, looking for interior painting and/or decorating ideas.

And I come across a video of Umar Johnson, claiming that he has people who are a part of his Loyal Donors Club, outside of the bandos, painting.  And he says that this particular day, ONLY the members of the Loyal Donors Club to come out to work for free while it doesn't appear that Umar Johnson isn't doing a thing except talking into his telephone.

So, let me get this straight.  If you join the Loyal Donors Club, for...

Bronze     $50/month
Silver     $100/month
Gold     $250/month
Platinum          $500/month
Diamond     $1000/month

...you get the "privilege" of painting a building that has no plumbing, HVAC, electricity, unpaid property taxes, and NO INSURANCE.

Keep in mind that a few of these ladies look to be elders.

The part about NO INSURANCE is critical because heaven forbid one of the Loyal Donors, who paid to work for free, trips, falls, twists her ankle or otherwise injures herself because if she does, she's fresh out of luck dealing with Umar Johnson.  

BECAUSE THERE IS NO INSURANCE ON THESE PROPERTIES!

Well...

I guess we can let Michelle "Honey Brown" Jackson know what she will get for being a Loyal Donor.

But WHAT KINDA MAN does this?


Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous
Does Umar Johnson need a 302 involuntary commitment?
Mobile Crisis Team: 1-800-417-9460

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order