Tax Exemption?

Greetings my good people.  

Just to re-emphasize, just to be clear, unlike Umar Johnson, I am open to questions.  After all, the goal is to get to the truth, not to massage my ego.  So when someone asked me a question, I thought, okay, I'm willing to investigate to get to a reasonable answer.  The caveat is that I am by no means an expert.  And this is a theory.  If someone out there can shed some light on this, I would certainly appreciate it.
Black Anonymous/ Quick question.... If he has non-profit status as he'd like us to believe, WHY are the property taxes even an issue?? Non-profits don't have to pay income OR property taxes. Am I missing smthng (I mean aside from him continously lying his A$$ off lol)? That's smthng I've questioned from the beginning. Any info u cld supply wld be much appreciated sis. ~Peace

Okay, so below are the steps to find the Guide to Charitable, Religious, or Educational Property Tax Exemptions for New Castle County, Delaware.

  1. Go to the New Castle County, Delaware website.  
  2. Click on Parcel Search.
  3. Enter one of the parcel numbers associated with the properties associated with the 610-611 East 17th Street in Wilmington. I used Parcel Number 2602940027.  
  4. Click on the link called View Tax and Sewer Bills
  5. Click on the link called View Tax Exemption Information and Related Forms
  6. Click Guide to Charitable, Religious, or Educational Property Tax Exemptions and the document will appear
When I called up the document, I noticed three headings, Charitable Exemption, Religious Exemption, and Educational Exemption.  I didn't look at the Religious Exemption section because I'm clear that Umar Johnson's phoney-baloney school is not a religious organization.

Charitable Exemption

To paraphrase the document, the organization, in order to qualify for tax exemption, must have articles of incorporation that states the organization's purpose.  The purpose must have elements of giving or gifting.  The organiztion must be organized as a non-profit.  The non-profit activity must be for the direct benefit of the community and the public at large.  The property must relieve the government of a burden it would otherwise have.  The property must be actually used for charitable work.  If the property is generating income it must be incidental to the primary charitable use.

Does any of the above read like anything we see Umar Johnson doing?

I'll wait.

Educational Exemption

In order to qualify for the educational exemption, the owner must be a college or school and the property must be used for educational or school purposes.

Umar Johnson's fantasy school is neither.  In fact, the last I checked, there hasn't been an application for accreditation at the Delaware Department of Education for a school located at 610-611 East 17th Street, Wilmington, DE.

So, the long and short of it, as I can determine, is that Umar Johnson and his so-called FDMG school simply do not qualify for tax exemption, therefore, Umar Johnson has to pay the property taxes which as of October 27, 2020 at 3:01:32 AM EST is $143,798.60.



Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous
Does Umar Johnson need a 302 involuntary commitment?
Mobile Crisis Team: 1-800-417-9460

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order