Umarian Cult-like Excuses

As I listen more to my fellow Anti Fraud Warriors, I've noticed their salient points. I'm especially thinking about Brother Lenon Honor, who actually took the time to list the most common excuses, justifications and diversions Umarians tend to use to attempt to rationalize Umar Johnson and his fraudulent activities.  They are as follows:

  1. You didn’t donate
  2. What are you doing for the black community?
  3. Where’s your school?
  4. Name Calling
  5. Diversionary excuses
  6. Your are just trying to tear another black man down
  7. Black people spend money on alcohol, weave, expensive shoes, etc.
  8. Umar doesn’t have enough money to build a school
  9. White supremacy is trying to stop him
  10. It takes time to build a school

Let's take these rationalizations one by one.

You Didn't Donate

So what?  Does one have to donate to FDMG to speak against fraud?  I didn't get shot on BART in the San Francisco Bay area, so I shouldn't care about Oscar Grant.  I didn't get choked out by cops on Staten Island, so I shouldn't care about Eric Garner.  If one follows the logic of this particular justification, then I shouldn't care about any injustice at all because I didn't contribute or I wasn't involved.

What Are You Doing for the Black Community?

I work.  I study.  I speak out in writing against fraud.  I would like to think I am an role model for the children in my family and in my community.  I create websites.  I contribute to worthy and legitimate causes when I can.

Where's Your School?

Nowhere.  I never claimed that I was going to make/build/create a school.  I never took money from people in the name of making/building/creating a school.  So, asking me where my school is actually is a red herring being used as an attempt to deflect attention away from the fraud of Umar Johnson.

Name Calling

This is just 3rd grade playground silliness.  Calling people names not only is pathetic because it shows you have no actual point, it's also predictable because the names they use are the same and seem to be on a rotation.  Examples include, coon, sellout, bedwench, and other racialized ad hominem attacks.  In addition, some Umarians attack persons based on hair texture and skin color.

Diversionary Excuses

Saying things like what about Donald Trump?  What about Harvey Weinstein?  What about Bernie Madoff?  To these I say, once again, so what?

That's like saying John Doe scammed folks out of money, so it's okay if Umar Johnson does the same.  With that, you're admitting that John Doe is a scammer, AND, you're admitting that Umar Johnson is a scammer, too.  Besides, what does any of these people have to do with Umar Johnson and Umar Johnson's actions and behaviors?  I'll wait for your answer.

Trying to Tear a Black Man Down

Oh, please. Umar Johnson is tearing us down by lying about his credentials, scamming us out of money, and pretending to be a doctor of anything.

Spending Money On Weave, Alcohol, Etc.

Again, I say, so what?  Someone please explain to me exactly what one gets from giving money to Umar Johnson.  He doesn't think his donors are worthy of an explanation of how he used the donation money he already received.  In fact, he thinks his donors are trifling, dusty, jealous, maggots and pigs.  Yet, he's still asking for donations and free labor.

There is one thing about how one spend one's money.  When one spends money on alcohol, one gets alcohol.  When one spend money on weave, one gets a weave.  When one spends money on fast food, one gets fast food.  In other words, when one pays for a product or a service, one gets a product or service.

What does one get by giving money to Umar Johnson?  I'll wait for your answer.

Not Enough Money to Build School

Umar Johnson, if his wasn't lying about having $750,000, does have enough money to build a school.  He didn't have enough to build this fantastic, fantasy boarding school he first started talking about.  I contend that if he had a written out plan, a team, a realistic goal, and was willing to be transparent, Umar could have had a school.  Also, don't forget all the people who offered to help Umar with loans, land, credit repair, information technology assistance, and other tangible items as well as services--FOR FREEUmar turned them all down.  And to add insult, he even publicly name-called some of those who offered him assistance.

White Supremacy Is Trying to Stop Him

That's a funny one, because there are plenty of African-centered schools all across the United States and around the world, that are functioning today and have been functioning for many years, that white supremacy didn't manage to stop.  So why would white supremacy be be bothered with the likes of Umar Johnson?

It Take Time to Build  A School

Well, of course it does.  However, Umar Johnson hasn't seen fit to update his donors, in writing, about the progress of this so-called project.  Nor has Umar Johnson introduced a team who can keep donors updated on the activities surrounding the building/making/creating a school.  Donors haven't seen a business plan, which he thinks they are too stupid to read.  Donors haven't seen a financial statement, a floor plan, a curriculum outline or any other documentation surround Umar Johnson and this school project.  This lack of transparency would cause anyone with any sort of business sense or common sense to question Umar Johnson and what he's doing with the donation money.  In addition, it doesn't take much in the way of research to find out about tax liens, PayPal accounts being shut down and GoFundMe campaigns being suspended.

As our good brother, Lenon Honor, might say, "Stop with the making of the excuses!"

I agree.



Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order