In His Own World

My good and faithful readers, I thank you so much for sticking with me as I muddle through the creation of this blog and as I attempt to curate what I believe is Umar Johnson's fraud.  I've attempted to do it in as close to real time as I can, given that I have a life, a job, and other interests.  My motives are that I care about my people and I don't wish for us to fall in with a person who is taking money and not giving us anything other than perhaps a good speech every now and again--and even that is questionable.

Many people have asked what is going on with the donation money and what is going on with the so-called FDMG school.  And those are valid questions.

However, I think there is one more valid question to be asked.  The question is this.

What is Umar Johnson's mental state?

More of Umar's Narcissistic Ranting

I ask this because I've listened to Umar Johnson.

I ask this because I've heard him openly talk about killing some of our children.

I ask this because I've heard him continue to claim a family relationship to Frederick Douglass despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

I ask this because Umar Johnson is recorded calling someone like Malachi Z. York a "great leader."

I ask this for many more reasons.

I'm not writing colloquially.  I'm not saying he's "crazy."  At least I'm not saying that Umar is "crazy" in the common, euphemistic way we use the term.  I'm speaking of something else.  It is my opinion, and my opinion only, as an observer of Umar Johnson for almost 3 years, that Umar Johnson has a clinical mental illness.

Once again, I am speaking as an observer, a reader, and a writer.  I am not, nor do I pretend to be, a clinician.

There are many signals, in my view, that indicate that Umar Johnson has a mental health issue.  However, there is one theme I've noticed throughout my awareness and observation of the person who calls himself Dr. Umar Johnson.

Umar Johnson is living in his own world.  Umar Johnson is living in a world in which he is the superhero.  Umar Johnson is living in a world in which he thinks he needs an elite tactical team for protection, yet asking people to find him a place to live.  Umar Johnson is living in a world in which he is the director, producer, and star of his own movie.  Umar Johnson wants to be an entity only unto himself.

Umar Johnson seems to want a world for himself in which he has no accountability.

This is dangerous, especially when this man wants to run a school with minor children.

Think about this, my good people.  Think about the danger of a man who refuses to accept accountability running a school for minor children.  That is Umar Johnson.

  • Umar Johnson hasn't presented any documentation about FDMG, including documentation about finances and curriculum.
  • Umar Johnson has no board of directors or board of governors to whom he has to give an account of his activities.
  • Umar Johnson, in saying that he will not call parents when the children experience behavior disturbances.

Why?  My theory?

Umar Johnson seems to want a world for himself in which he has no accountability.

One wonders if Umar Johnson believes that he's going to simply whisk minor children into a building, close and lock the doors, and no one, no one, is going to want to know what's happening?  It sure looks that way.  Umar Johnson even said that he wants tinted windows for the school so no one can look in and see what's going on.

What Bernie says...

That isn't even possible.  Even if FDMG is an independent school, that doesn't mean Umar Johnson can do whatever the hell he wants to do, involving minor children, and no one in authority is going to question it.  It's just not possible, no matter how many fantasies Umar Johnson has regarding naming buildings, no matter how many fantasies he has of naming streets after himself, no matter how much he spends time advertising merchandise, no matter how many fantasies of how great and wonderful he is, no matter how trifling and dusty he thinks everyone else is.

Because the truth is this.  No matter what fantasies one creates for oneself, EVERYONE is accountable to something or someone.

EVERYONE...including Umar Johnson.  And the fact that he does't behave as if he believes this says a lot about his mental state.





Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order