Just Leave Well Enough Alone

If I were Nelson Nobles, I would just go away.  I just would.  I wouldn't try to call anyone, especially the good reverend Gerald Palmer, after I left a terrible voicemail recording on his phone.

Okay...maybe I wouldn't go away right away, if I were Nelson Nobles.

Perhaps, if I were Nelson Nobles, and I was feeling contrite, I would issue a simple public apology to the Reverend.

Then I would just go away.

After all, one, in a sense, in a way of thinking, could feel sorry for Nelson Nobles.  Nelson Nobles was following a directive of someone he thought was a real professional, Umar Johnson.

Perhaps, Mr. Nobles simply didn't realize that real professionals don't send others after those who disagree with him or her, like Umar Johnson does.

Maybe, just maybe, Mr. Nobles didn't think about how it would appear to leave a recording spouting the most hateful, homophobic nonsense he could conjure up in his mind and spit out of his mouth.

Clearly, Mr. Nobles didn't realize that all of this is, shall we say, less than smart.

BUT...

Once Mr. Nobles realized this by learning a tough lesson, maybe he would issue a simple public apology and then go somewhere to re-evaluate things.

But Mr. Nobles didn't do this.

For some reason, Nelson Nobles felt the need to contact the Reverend Gerald Palmer again.

Why?

Why not just leave well enough alone.








Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order