More Abusiveness

"You've got to learn to leave the table when love's no longer being served."
Nina Simone




Just look at this picture above, from "Doctor" Umar Johnson's Twitter account.

He calls people Ninjas in the title of his hyena yelp (lecture).  In common urban vernacular, "ninja" is a slang for "nigger."

So he's calling people niggers.

How in the world does Umar Johnson, who claims to be a psychologist, thinks he's going to get people to see his point of view, whatever that is, by insulting and name-calling them?

I'm just going to say it.  I apologize in advance for the language if it offends anyone.

Umar Johnson is a such a disrespectful jackass.

Yeah, I said it.

And with that, I wouldn't pay one red cent to listen to Umar Johnson tell me anything about any subject.  I certainly wouldn't send a child to him.  Hell, I wouldn't send a hamster to him for training.  It would actually be an insult to hamsters.

That's it.  That's all.



Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. Mr. Audio Technology Manipulation, you have got to kidding me. He is the one who is afraid to fight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order