International Ifatunde

TrueBlackAnonymous has been thinking.  I tend to do a lot of that.  Sometimes, expressing my thoughts gets me in hot water.  But I would NEVER be in as much hot water as Umar Johnson.

My good, decent, right-thinking and faithful readers, please take a gander at some of the images below.

Holland


Austria

Bahamas


China


Egypt

Jamaica


Germany


Japan


Barbados

South Africa


Gambia


Ethiopia


France

Thank you for your patience.

Now tell me, my smart and faithful readers, what do these pictures have in common?

Holland, Austria, the Bahamas, China, Egypt, Jamaica, Germany, Japan, Barbados, South Africa, Gambia, Ethiopia and France, among others, are places where Umar Johnson peddled his bullshit -- and likely collected donations.

Once he had his GoFraudMe/GoFundMe campaign, Umar Johnson was able to receive donations from not only the United States, but from all over the world.

So, back to what I was thinking.  If donors from all over the world decide they want to get their money back, would Umar Johnson fall under the purview of international law?

Asking for a friend...



Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. He now claims that he purchased a school in Delaware. I saw in this site: https://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/oii/nonpublic/delaware.html that private school accreditation is optional. Umar is clever. In the very unlikely event that he actually starts a school, he'll wiggle his way out of accreditation because it isn't mandatory. In any event, I don't beleive he will ever start this school since it's going to cut into his fundraising career, travel and strippper habit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order