Calling on My Fellow Anti Fraud Warrriors!

Greeting my fellow anti-fraud warriors!

First, let me say, thank you for your continued work in warning people about the negative and fraudulent actions of Umar Johnson.

Secondly, I would like to thank you for your continued support of this blog.  As some of you might know, I've been blogging about Umar Johnson and his lowdown, dirty flea shenanigans for about 3 years.  I won't stop blogging until Umar Johnson is put where he belongs.  That would be either in prison or a mental institution...or maybe both.

Thirdly, I will confess that here, lately, because of being busy with my real job, in addition to family issues, that I haven't stayed on top of all the goings-on of Umar Johnson.  And let's face it, Umar Johnson is so full of it and spews so much garbage, frankly it's hard to keep up with it on a good day, let alone a day when life is happening.

Anyways...

I appeal to my Anti Fraud Warriors with the following plea...

If there's something you think I missed that I need to have, such as a video, a picture, etc., please reach out to me via my Twitter account.  The handle is @BLKAnonymous.

Thank you again for your spirit, your hard work, and your continued support.





Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order