Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures

Umar is really desperate.  I can tell.  When he starts pulling out those old tropes about light-skinned folks and bi-racial folks being agents, you know that he's grasping at straws.

Well, thanks to a picture of Drake in blackface, Umar can now pull out that old trope again.

Let me preface this post by saying this.  I don't follow Drake.  I don't give a damn about Drake.  I don't know why he was in blackface.   However, Drake attempted to explain why he was in blackface here.

Okay.

Umar Johnson, however, didn't find out the context of the picture.  He didn't even attempt to get any context of the picture.  He just made a 45-minute video of which the long and short of it is to claim that light-skinned and biracial folks as agents.

Wow.

So, if being light-skinned qualifies you as an agent, then guess who would be agents.

Agent?

Agent?


Agent?


Agent?

Of course, it's ridiculous...just utterly ridiculous!

Umar isn't a novice however at stoking colorism within the Black community.  And...I thought I was going to give this colorism thing a lot of deep thought, it turns out that I didn't.  In this day and age, we Black folks just don't have a lot of time and energy to engage in this nonsense.

And if one of our so-called leaders do, there's not a whole lot I can say about this except for one thing.

It's pathetic.



Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. Yep he pissed off a lot of people and lost a lot of followers from that Seti video. He was claiming that his dark skin made him more black than a light skinned person. I know he wish that did not come out of his mouth. He has never recovered LOL....shout out to ALL the melanated family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He didn't learn his lesson from the Seti incident. He said that BS again. Okay...here's a question. What does a light-skinned or biracial person have to do to "prove" that they are Black? I'll wait for an answer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order