It's Time

It's time, my good, thoughtful, and faithful readers, to end my journey as TrueBlackAnonymous.

I must say that I have enjoyed this journey.  But more importantly, I hope I have done my small part in showing how we must expose the charlatans and tricksters in our community.

I will still continue to support and listen to various content creators.  Of course, I will post comments if I want to do so.

I certainly wish to thank everyone who has read a blog post, commented on a blog post, responded to a Tweet, looked at my YouTube channel, laughed at any of my jokes, or otherwise engaged with my content.

I'm not deleting anything I've done up to now because I want people to be able to find information about Umar Johnson that will at least cause them to think before giving him money for a school that will never, ever exist.  But I won't be adding anymore, unless, 1)Umar Johnson does something so completely outrageous that I can't ignore it; or 2)Umar Johnson is arrested and charged with the multiple crimes he has committed in plain sight.

I believe that by now, anyone with at least 1/2 a functioning brain cell can see what Umar Johnson is doing.

I appreciate each and every one of you.  If you have provided information, evidence, video, or commentary showing or further emphasizing the foolishness Umar Johnson is doing in our communities with Black people's money, I want to thank you.  I want to especially thank the following:

#nonbeliever
#wecanbreathe
Ace_P23
Abdul Salaam
Akpan Udo Akpan
Albert Lanier
AlmaEss
AnkhMustBeLogic
Anti Afro Svengalis
B_Gina_Mua
Barn Keith
Be-Code
Bigman7917
Bionic Scoop
Black Educator
Black Republican
BlackPround4Ever
Candace Shade
Chantall Beaty
Carma52
Carolyn Dukes
Chief X
Comedy and Conscious
Conscious Energy
Cookie Crush Chat
Craig Beats
CreoleAngelHairPasta Fabulous
Cynthia A Johnson
Dawnell Mitchell
DeeDee & Paige
Desi.io ALTSZN
Diamond
DipIn
DJ ChurchBoy
Dr. TMG
E & J Nation
EdnaRosnayanti
El Lobo
emadenew
EmpressKIYA
Frederick Douglass Family Initiatives
Garrick Cayson
Gatta Harmon
GatorGirl04
Gio/Psyched Perspectives
Goldie the Albino Brother
Gregory Cruse
Happy To Be Nappy
HelloMello
High_Riding_B
Holli B
HipHop Uncensored
HoneyBee
Humble King
imsobluephi
James Coward
Jason Kitt
Javen Bullets
Jermaine Watkins
Joe Sah Phine
John Kelley
John Muller
JoLady
Juss Chillin
Kamaria S Hill
KeepItReal Tea
Ken Morris
KenKen
Kenny Lake
Keyboard Musician
Khym Ringgold
Kia Greene
King Kong Crazy
King Stay
Lakeisha Bailey
Latanya Cayson
Latasha Pope
Lenon Honor
Let Me See Your Transcript
Let's Get Into It With E & J
LMD
Lonnell Bivins
Lord Jamar
LuvSamples
Make A Change
MaraCharese
Maria Lloyd
Marie Young
Max Mojo
Max V World Media
Mike Nice
Minista Enqi
Momz Davis
Mona DeLeon
MonieNoLove
Monty Woodgrain
mrblackgod
Mukasa Afrika Ma'at
Nappy Yankee
Nothing But the Truth Chat
Nonya Afiya
Nylah Says
OscarYeffal
Pappy Trapp
Pastor Lee
Patricia Ross Hawkins
Paul Agbaku
Pull Up Team
Professor Cupcake Joy
R Wesley*7) Universal Allah
Rah Digga
RealUmarJohnson
Renee A
Rex Richardson
Rev. Gerald Palmer
Ronita McAfee
Seko Varner
Short King
Signifyin
SoyVeritas
Starrbuckz
Successful Ladies Live
T A
Tania Siyam
Tarance Bailey
Taz Exclusives the GOAT
That Damn Ike
TheBeautifulBernice
The BlackDot
The Lisa Affect
The Podnas
TheMentalHouseTV w/Khadijah
The Truth Doctor
TheWrightInfo
Tyree Mondesir
UCantBSerious
Umar Johnson A Fraud
Unapologetic_African_Man
Vann Digital
Varied Perspectives
Valarie Renfroe
Vickie
VladTV
Wallace
What Happened To Common Sense
William Clay
William T Mobley III
Yanadameen Godcast

...and so many more!

This is by no means an exhaustive list.  If I have forgotten to name anyone, please forgive me.  Also, I am naming people who have contributed valid information to inform my blog posts, even if I don't personally care for them.  

This isn't about what I think or feel, but about evidence, information, and facts.

Once again, I appreciate any and everyone who has engaged with my content.  Thank you.  Now, I'm going to observe and I'm going to pray that Umar Johnson's scams are going to end -- one way or another.

Peace, love and blessings from TrueBlackAnonymous, a forever Anti Fraud Warrior.


Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous
Does Umar Johnson need a 302 involuntary commitment?
Mobile Crisis Team: 1-800-417-9460

Comments

  1. Thanks for the information. When I learned he potentially had a location for the school, I went digging around to find out where it was located(to verify), but never found any concrete answers. What I found here was a paper trail of his not so well-known activities over time. It's painfully clear; even if he wasn't lying and the school opened their doors next fall, there's no staff or association around him that can provide for educators or staff to teach his non-existent curriculum. Hell, you can't even see the education in progress. From screaming about Kobe Bryant's death being an 'illuminati plot', to refusing potentially free advice from potential donors, there's no way this man will build a school; let alone oversee and operate a classroom. Thanks for the receipts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks so much for reading the blog. Please pass it along to anyone who you think might be interested and/or could use the information contained in the blog. My goal is to inform people about Umar Johnson and the damage he's doing to our communities. And to think twice before giving Umar Johnson money for a fantastical, non-existent school.

      Delete
  2. Please turn over evidence you have to the FBI. You can file a report about Umar online. This shit is ridiculous. Unfortunately, everyone exposing him will not be enough as not enough people know about what a monster he is. Please, please, please report this to the FBI, then submit the evidence you have, so they can launch an investigation. You should encourage your colleagues who have covered Umar to do the same. This fucker deserves to be in jail. "FOR GOOOOOD"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that there have been reports about Umar Johnson to the FBI and the IRS. Check this video out.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqZQVQDckoY&t=0s

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order