PLEASE!!!! People Just Stop It!!

Hey, Y'all...

I remember a while back, one of my supporters suggested that I speak in a more academic way on this blog.  And I think I've been doing that.

However...

Today isn't one of these days.

I've got to get real.  And here's the real....Umar Johnson is a goddamn jackass.

I actually feel bad about saying this for two reasons.

The first reason is that calling Umar Johnson a jackass is an insult to jackasses.  And there's no point in engaging in animal cruelty.

Want an example?

Well, there's so many to choose from it's hard to decide.  But here's one.

This man is actually selling onesies and calling people who don't buy his "merchandise" coons.  If that isn't proof enough of him being a jackass, along with all the other foolery with this so-called school that's never going to exist, I simply don't know what to say.

He's coming to you live and di-wreck

The second reason I feel bad is because Umar Johnson is clearly on a path of self-destruction.  And the people who are sending him money for a school, without demanding accountability, that can't exist are actually helping him on this path.

So, stop it.  Stop buying tickets to his lectures.  Stop buying his merchandise.  Stop attending his "conferences."  Stop donating to his still non-existent school.  Stop giving him your intellectual property.  Stop giving him your time and your labor.

JUST STOP IT.


And this fool thinks he's doing something to the Anti Fraud Warriors...RIDICULOUS


If you don't, Umar Johnson, to paraphrase our good brother Lenon Honor, is going to end up in one of the following situations.

1.  Local, state, or federal law enforcement is going to eventually pick him up.
2.  Local, state, or federal agency or agencies are going to eventually wrap him up.
3.  He's going to potentially overdose on whatever drug he may be abusing.
4.  Street justice is going to kick in and we may hear of Umar Johnson being beaten or killed.
5.  He may leave here "in a blaze of glory."

Some people just aren't going to do right.  They just won't do right.  I believe Umar Johnson is one of those people.




Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. If you do look into cults... Do you think nature boy down south is have a cult? If you've ever heard of this person?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard of Nature Boy but I haven't followed him. I don't know anything much about him.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order