#NBIO Challenge Part 1

My good, dear, sensible readers, I thank you for your support of this blog.  Please continue to read and share as we attempt to remove the scourge of our communities known as "Doctor" Umar Johnson.  As always, I am in unison with my fellow Anti Fraud Warriors.

However, I must confess this.  There are days in which I am simply sick and tired of the lies, shenanigans, dirty tricks and scams of Umar Johnson.

Today is one of these days.

The Internet gods must have heard my internal cry.  I have come across some information regarding African-centered education that is positive.

There is an initiative called #NBIO.  This initiative is designed to bring attention, and hopefully donations, to African-centered schools that already exist and are actually doing the work to educate people--unlike Umar Johnson.

I think that if we are going to put effort into railing against Umar Johnson and his lies, schemes, scams and all-round foolery in the name of a school that well never exist and that Umar Johnson never intended to exist, we should put just as much effort into supporting schools that do exist and are doing the work.

So, I'm accepting the #NBIO Challenge.

What is the #NBIO Challenge?

The #NBIO Challenge is a challenge to US to select a school or education center that already exists that may in in your city, town, or state and donate money, supplies or time.

I intend to highlight at least three of these schools or education centers a week on this blog.

I'm confident that the people who are running these schools or education centers would appreciate it.  After all, they are doing the real work for our children.


Freedom Home Academy
Chicago, IL
Baba Marcus Kline
http://www.fhaintl.org



The Kuumba Learning Center
3328 Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue SE
Washington, DC  20032
(973)563-5971


Seba Academy
4542 Evans Mill Road
Lithonia, GA 30038
http://www.sebaacademyschool.com



Akoben Institute
PO Box 10786
Atlanta, GA 30310
Mwalibu Baruti and Yaa Mawusi Baruti
http://stolenafrikan.com/akoben-institute







Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order