#NBIO Challenge Part 2

My good, dear, sensible readers, I thank you for your support of this blog.  Please continue to read and share as we attempt to remove the scourge of our communities known as "Doctor" Umar Johnson.  As always, I am in unison with my fellow Anti Fraud Warriors.

I'm going to tell the truth.  I am so sick and tired of the likes of Umar Johnson and his schemes, scams, lies, and bullshit.

However, I do believe in the power of education.  And in that vein, I am going to continue to let you, my faithful readers and fellow Anti Fraud Warriors, know to which institutions you can donate if you are so inclined.

Since I have become aware of the #NBIO initiative, I have pledged not only to "adopt" a school in my community, but to inform those who have a heart and mind to support African-centered education of  some schools that may in their communities that they can use to give time, money, supplies, and other means of support.

I think that if we are going to put effort into railing against Umar Johnson and his lies, schemes, scams and all-round foolery in the name of a school that well never exist and that Umar Johnson never intended to exist, we should put just as much effort into supporting schools that do exist and are doing the work.

I'm confident that the people who are running these schools or education centers would appreciate it.  After all, they are doing the real work for our children.


African Children's Advanced Learning Center
1418 Campbell
Oakland, CA 94607
(510)923-0164
http://www.acalc.org



New Afrika Village/Hofi Ni Kwenu Academy/Frederick Douglass Institute
P.O. Box 21400
St. Louis, MO 63115
(314)382-0720
cibiwebinfo@gmail.com



Pearl Academy Math and Science Institute
1722 Harbin Road SW
Atlanta, GA 30311-3740
(404)344-2777
info@pearlacademy.org



The Ijoba Shule
6026 Drexel Road
Philadelphia, PA 19131
(215)747-5737
info@ijobashule.org







Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order