An Illustration of the Result of Umar Johnson's Manipulation

Let me start by saying that I have a healthy amount of respect for the Nation of Islam.  I have known several members of the Nation. Almost all of them have been nice people and to this day, I admire their discipline.

That said, I'm disappointed that the Nation of Islam cannot seem to see through the manipulative, narcissistic nonsense of Umar Johnson.

I saw this story, published by the Final Call newspaper, during the time that Umar Johnson was going through his hearing with the State Board of Psychology.  I took this story as an indication of the Nation of Islam's support of Umar Johnson, even after he lied to them.

Remember, Umar appeared in front of the NOI as Doctor Umar Abdullah-Johnson in 2010 with a degree he allegedly earned in 2012.

I shook my head, thinking, well isn't that strange that the NOI supports Umar Johnson, even after he lied to them.

Now, with the benefit of some hindsight and, frankly, listening to our good sister Anti Afro Svengalis, I realize that THIS attitude is a problem with our people.  We continue to accept and defend fools, frauds, and liars in our communities as long as they say things we like, or if we find them attractive, or for some other superficial reason(s).

Stop being a link in the chain of fools, People!

We need to stop for a moment and be objective.

THINK.  

And yet we, collectively, love and support him?  What kind of sickness is this that has infected us that we not only tolerate this foolishness, we cheer it on and justify it?

I don't understand it.  But I will say this.  The fact that Umar Johnson continues to lie is on him.  The fact that we, collectively speaking, continue to accept his crap is on us.

Here's an idea!  Since supporting liars and frauds isn't getting us anywhere as a people, why don't we try something different like dealing with facts and truth?

Toxic people will always try to make you out to be the monster when you walk away from their negativity, disrespect or abuse. Let them talk. The real monster is the one they refuse to face each day in their mirror. Pay attention to who is talking and what they say.
Sophia A. Nelson






Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order