Beware of the Fraud

From:  https://thelionofanacostia.wordpress.com/2018/03/20/umar-johnsons-identity-theft-aided-by-unknowing-guardians-of-local-eastern-shore-history-be-aware-of-this-fraud-umarliar/

Umar Johnson’s identity theft aided by unknowing guardians of local Eastern Shore history. Be aware of this fraud. #UmarLiar. (Part 2)


In between the work of uplifting Douglassonian Studies and attempting to connect and build community I’ve prioritized addressing the identity theft of Umar Johnson, the pilfering peasant of Pan-Africanism.

Johnson must immediately cease and desist speaking the name of Douglass and Bailey out of his mouth. His lies have been aided by unknowing European Americans of the Eastern Shore who have assisted his treachery by sharing intimate local history, which is intimate Bailey family history.

My come up was along side old school librarians, back of the 70 bus griots of the Riots, Southside street corner historians and veteran editors of the Evening Star. I have standards to maintain with my research and writing. If it can’t be proven or confirmed it is a lie.

Umar Johnson is a lie. Johnson’s alarmingly false claims the “the blood that ran in Frederick Douglass veins run in my veins" has been used to defraud folks of reportedly hundreds of thousands of dollars.

A close examination of Johnson reveals that this dirty rotten scoundrel stumbled upon a couple history articles at the far reaches of the Internet and has recycled the information anew to fit his lies and distortions. The claims he has repeated I’ve found where he got them from.

Many of the facts Johnson found he has subsequently perverted. For example Frederick (Bailey) did NOT give Stephen Henry Bailey and his wife Caroline Wilson Bailey a Bible on their 50th wedding anniversary. One of Stephen and Caroline’s sons offered the gift that would become a sacred family heirloom.
Douglass

Furthermore, in reviewing a video of Johnson’s disgraceful visit to a family cemetery in Denton, Maryland in Caroline County it is clear to the historic detective I was trained to be that something is not right.

It is telling how little the blowhard Johnson knows from the little research he has done, and who really makes video upon videos of bringing students to cemeteries to hear make-believe-lectures?

While Johnson looks at the grave for his imaginary family of Stephen Henry Bailey and George Washington Bailey, a local grocer, an older European gentleman tells Johnson a story that has been passed down in local history lore. Somehow it wasn’t passed down to Johnson through his imaginary family.

At the 11:10 minute mark of the video the older European gentleman tells Johnson:

“George had a store in Denton that was burnt down.”
Johnson: “See, I didn’t know that. That’s, that’s that piece you gotta give me. See, I didn’t know that.”

Of course Johnson did NOT know that because he is NOT a Bailey. He is NOT in anyway a kinsman to Frederick (Bailey) Douglass, Stephen Henry Bailey or George Washington Bailey. All lies.

My mother has a family scroll. My father knows from where in Germany his folks came. I was told the oral history of my family since I was a little kid. I was raised to know it.

In conversations with authentic members of the Bailey Tribe the oral histories contained within the family pre-date the formation of this country

As zealous and manic as Johnson is in holding steadfast in defense of his LIES that he is a kinsman and fake-descendant of Stephen Henry Bailey, the fact he does NOT know the oral tradition of his falsely self-claimed family and has to be told by someone outside of his family is very revealing.

This is circumstantial yet consequential evidence of the mighty fraud Johnson has perpetuated. Family historians understand what rings true and what does not.

I ask for your patience and indulgence as I gather all of my research and present my case to refute every single one of the LIES the pilfering peasant of Pan-Africanism has ever uttered about Dr. Douglass and his family and members of the Bailey Tribe.


John Muller, Author, Frederick Douglass in Washington, D.C.: The Lion of Anacostia
Co-Founder, W Street Douglassonians


Editor’s Note:

Also, I just spoke to some extended family of my Uncle G’s wife’s family. Come to find out I am distant descendant — not by blood but way of my father’s younger brother’s wife — of one of the poor Irish kids in Fells Point whom Frederick Bailey enlisted as an impromptu back alley teacher. See, anybody can just make anything up.






Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order