Who Are The Anti Fraud Warriors (AFW)?

I'm going to tell the truth.  I haven't been paying much attention to Umar Johnson supporters these days.  I can't keep up with them all.  Frankly, I find that whole group illogical, exhausting, and hard to listen to.

However, I have been alerted that someone has mentioned TrueBlackAnonymous in relation to the lawsuit filed in the federal court of Eastern Pennsylvania. 

I haven't heard this myself.  And since I don't listen to Umar Johnson supporters, I could be wrong.

Okay.

But, in the interest of being upfront and plain, I will tell everyone the following:
  1. I am not August Archibald.
  2. I am not Anti Afro Svengalis.
  3. I am not Lenon Honor.
  4. I am not Gerald Palmer.
  5. I have never doxxed anyone.
  6. I have never threatened anyone.
  7. I have never conspired with or against anyone.
  8. I have never filed any federal lawsuit.
I have merely written about my opinion that Umar Johnson is a fraud.  As a result of my writings, I find myself in a group of like-minded individuals.  We call ourselves Anti Fraud Warriors. Sometimes, we refer to ourselves as the Cookie Crush Chat (while in Lenon Honor's chat).  At times, when we are in King Kong Crazy's chat, we call ourselves the Pull Up Team.  Anti Fraud Warriors/Cookie Crush Chat/Pull Up Team is not a formal organization.  We have no charter, no by-laws, no formal organizational chart, no membership cards, no meetings, and pay no dues.  I would describe us as a loose group of people, while we don't agree on everything, we do agree on two things: 

  1. Umar Johnson is fraudulent.
  2. We have every right to alert our people to fraudulent behavior.

That's it.  That's all.


Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous
Does Umar Johnson need a 302 involuntary commitment?
Mobile Crisis Team: 1-800-417-9460

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order