PLEASE, Somebody Come Get This Fool!

As a proud Anti Fraud Warrior, I pay attention to others.  Some of the people I pay attention to is E & J from Let's Get Into It with E & J!

I have to confess that I like a lot of the content they put out.  I enjoy watching their date night videos and J's skits are hilarious.  I would recommend Let's Get Into It With E & J if you want a good laugh and if you want to get a valid point of view on various news and topics.

I'll leave it up to you as to what you make of J's Dad Jokes.

Dad jokes and date nights aside, what really peaked my interest is their take on the plague on our communities known as Umar Johnson.

Yes, I said plague.

But here's the thing.

Not only is Umar Johnson a plague to us.  He is a plague to himself.

I'm not a doctor so I don't claim to render any diagnoses.  But the good sister and brother, E & J, got me thinking.  Not only does Umar Johnson appear to be mentally unwell, but he also appears to be physically unwell.

There is plenty of evidence to bolster my contention that Umar Johnson is mentally unwell.  After all, anyone who makes himself out to be a Christ-like figure who needs a "Queen" to rub hot guacamole on his crusty feet has to have an elevator that doesn't go to the top floor, as it were.

But, I think there is reason to believe that Umar Johnson may not be physically well.  My evidence?  Please see below.
  1. I am sure that ice cream sandwiches, Twizzlers, and Little Debbie zebra cakes are not the makings of a nutritional, healthy diet.
  2. It cannot be healthy to not regularly wash oneself with soap and hot water, brush one's teeth, groom oneself and do some moderate exercise like walking.
  3. It cannot be healthy to travel to and from various towns and cities to sell "books," and of course, to hug up on folks to take pictures without a mask in sight.  Remember, we are living in a COVID world.
  4. It certainly cannot be a healthy lifestyle to be going from town to town, state to state, country to country crushing cookies, as Umar Johnson appears to be doing for many years.
  5. It definitely can't be good for his health if Umar Johnson is a Bandolorian, meaning the resident of a bando.  If Umar Johnson is actually living (meaning sleeping and eating there) in the trap bandos in Wilmington, DE...well...there is mold, no ventilation, no running water, no functioning bathrooms, dead birds (RIP to Binky), and sewage coming up from the gym floor.  And who knows what else is going on in the bandos.
All of these things can lead a person to believe that Umar Johnson is not in the best physical condition.

If this is the case, I would suggest that someone, ANYONE, who cares about Umar Johnson, encourage him to get to a doctor, clinic, or emergency room as soon as possible.

I'm just saying...

I believe that Umar Johnson is plagued.



Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous
Does Umar Johnson need a 302 involuntary commitment?
Mobile Crisis Team: 1-800-417-9460

Comments

  1. Well I can agree on some things as far has his health 1. He is never in a kitchen 2. He has never made a meal for himself he is mentally harming himself with stress, stress is the number one cause of heart attack and a stroke... if he stops and becomes honest so much would fall off his shoulders...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that stress is a major factor in one's mental and physical health. Umar Johnson needs to just stop this scam and get a regular job, pay his child support, work out a payment arrangement with the state and federal tax agencies, go about his business, and leave the rest of us alone.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order