Give Me Your Grit Money!!

I know, I know.

My good and faithful readers, I understand that you all must be tired of me saying the same thing over and over again....just like Umar Johnson.

But, unlike Umar Johnson, I have a reason for repeating the following:

Does Umar Johnson need a 302 involuntary commitment?  Mobile Crisis Team: 1-800-417-9460

Umar Johnson is D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E!  Umar Johnson is C-R-A-Z-Y!  

Or maybe both.

I'm not using "crazy" in the colloquial way we use the word.  "Crazy" isn't a clinical diagnosis.  And I admit, I'm not a clinician.  I'm not a therapist.  I'm not a psychologist, so I'm not claiming to "psychologize" anyone.

I'm just using garden variety common sense.  This behavior Umar Johnson is exhibiting isn't normal behavior.

To paraphrase Brother Black Dot, Umar Johnson isn't crazy, he's crazy-crazy.  Umar Johnson actually said, in part, the following out of his own mouth:
Quaker Grits is $20 million a year off Black folks.  Can I have your grit money for one year?  Give me your grit money for one year and I will build 10 schools across this country.
How does he know that only Black people spend $20 million a year on Quaker Grits?  It's not like he cites a source.  Oh yeah...this is what real scholars do, not raving mad lunatics like Umar Johnson.  Chances are he's just making things up.  It's not like he hasn't been caught lying or caught making stuff up before.

Umar Johnson Wants YOUR Grit Money

In any event...

The long and short of it is that Umar Johnson wants Black people to stop buying grits, specifically Quaker grits, and give that money to him in order to help restore one of the rat-trap, bando, trap house buildings in Wilmington, DE...and build 10 more of his fantasy schools across these United States of America.

This dude is so unbelievably desperate.

When will the nightmare known as "Doctor Umar Johnson" be over?




Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous
Does Umar Johnson need a 302 involuntary commitment?
Mobile Crisis Team: 1-800-417-9460

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order