Stalling...

Well, now, Ladies and Gentlemen, it appears to me that Umar is stalling.  In my opinion, this crop of videos of Umar looking at abandoned school buildings is nothing more than stalling tactics.

Below is a video of Umar, dated January 20, 2017, looking at a school in Detroit, MI and mentioning the "conspiracy" of schools jacking up the prices, thereby making his getting a building unaffordable.



Now, riddle me this...How could Umar have a date set for the school when he doesn't even have a building?

How about this...How could Umar know of a "conspiracy" to stop him from getting a school, especially since the definition of the word conspiracy implies secrecy, particularly from the one(s) being conspired upon?

One more...Why doesn't Umar have a team with him who knows how about matters of building and construction?

Oh, yeah, and another...Does Umar even know if there are any students in Baltimore or Detroit who could afford to pay the tuition it would take to keep his school going.

Yeah...he's stalling.  He might, just might, be getting his Africa tickets ready...  




Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

  1. I recently wrote to GoFundMe with questions regarding Umar Johnson's fundraising campaign. Below is the response:

    Hi xxxxx,

    Thanks for getting in touch with our team today. Happy to help you out with the difference in the campaign types here!

    You can tell if a campaign is a Certified Charity campaign by what text appears under the "Created By" section of the campaign - if charity information appears there with the Certified Charity badge. Here's how that badge looks on a campaign created for Special Olympics, In: https://www.screencast.com/t/UGbO4CeEcS6

    Is this Umar Johnson's campaign? https://www.gofundme.com/DrUmar

    If so, I can see that this a Personal campaign - there's no charity badge. That means Dr. Johnson can either withdraw the funds to his personal bank account or send the money directly to the 501c3, depending on what he and the charity agree on. As long as the funds are used as intended on the campaign, then either is fine. If you have any doubts about how the funds are being used, please do let me know so that I can help you file a fraud report.

    I hope this helps. Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with, and I'll be right here.

    All the best,

    Kelsey
    ----------------
    Have any feedback? Just look to the buttons below and click ‘Good, I’m Satisfied’ or ‘Bad, I’m Unsatisfied.'
    Have more questions? Visit our Help Center at https://support.gofundme.com/

    Customer Happiness
    GoFundMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your reply and I apologize for not responding sooner. Yes, indeed, this is a personal campaign. Like most things that involve Umar Johnson are highly questionable at best and straight-out fraudulent at worst. I wouldn't give him a dime of my money or send a hamster to him.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order