Umar Johnson IS the Judas

I recently had the privilege to see the movie "Judas and the Black Messiah," which is based on the activism and ultimate betrayal of Fred Hampton, the Chairman of the Illinois Chapter of the Black Panther Party.

I thought the movie was very well done and I thought the acting was superb.  I was particularly riveted by the performance of LaKeith Stanfield, who played William O'Neal.

Of course, the Judas in the movie was William O'Neal.  I am going to assume that we all know that Judas is Judas Iscariot, the disciple who betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver, which led to his crucifixion, according to the Biblical story in the New Testament Gospels.

Now, I'll confess, I likened William O'Neal, the Judas, to Umar Johnson.  I even had a conversation about it with a friend of mine who has a level of insight on how I think.  During this conversation, I was told that Umar Johnson isn't exactly a Judas in the same way that William O'Neal was.  In fact, the person I spoke with likened Umar Johnson to a phony Fred Hampton.

OH!

I can certainly understand why my friend likened Umar Johnson to a phony Fred Hampton.  After all, Umar Johnson, has, over the years, likened himself to Frederick Douglass, Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, and even a messiah.  There is a video of Umar Johnson calling himself Jermaine the Christ. (NOTE:  If anyone can find that video please let me know and send to me if you can).

We can see evidence of what Frederick Douglass, Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X and Fred Hampton have accomplished.  There is no tangible evidence of what Umar Johnson claims to have accomplished, save for acquiring some vermin-infested, trap bandos with busted toilets in Wilmington, DE.  

Yet, Umar Johnson, the Bandolorian (meaning the resident of a bando), refers to himself as royalty and as a "Christ."

I don't ever recall hearing or reading of Frederick Douglass, Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, Fred Hampton or William O'Neal refer to themselves as "royalty."  I don't ever recall hearing or reading of Frederick Douglass, Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, Fred Hampton or William O'Neal refer to themselves as a "Christ."

Umar isn't royalty.  Umar certainly isn't a "Christ."  Nothing about Umar Johnson exhibits being royal or Christ-like.

Umar Johnson is indeed a Judas who betrays us regularly with his lies, disrespect, half-truths, deceptions, contradictions, delusions, unanswered questions and other misdeeds.  It is Umar Johnson who sold Black people out all over the world for the metaphoric 30 pieces of silver.  It's just in Umar Johnson's case, the 30 pieces of silver is worth an estimated value of $2.5 million dollars.




Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel 
@BLKAnonymous
Does Umar Johnson need a 302 involuntary commitment?
Mobile Crisis Team: 1-800-417-9460

Comments

  1. When it comes to Jesus I say no no no Umar you are that man who has betrayed a lot of people, in Jesus name no no no

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, Dawnell. My question is what are we going to do about it?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order